Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 pm
Say what is on your mind here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bushy - a weak form of saying BS. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:02 am
Bacon saving!

(Oh Kami...I sure hope people are laughing at our randomness)  

william-tyler

Destroyer Angel Noxios

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:38 am
I have a question in the meanwhile i create a new transformation line for spinage, here it is:

Feral Saiyan Line: Because the discipline of spinage, he can tap power form the feral nature of the saiyan race. How ever its hard to achieve and to control the line of Feral Saiyan forms, Spinage discover it as an try out to use his inner beast while he is in his super saiyan form

Feral Saiyan 1 (even its his first Feral Level its incredible powerful and fast, with this form Spinage can easily handle a person at super saiyan 3 strength. the appearance is a very hairy looking super saiyan 3 also he also stands crooked like a ape)

Feral Saiyan 2 (The second Level of the Feral Saiyan Line, Its power easily over shadows any one with super Saiyan 3 strength and able to match up to any one with super saiyan 4 strength. The hair on his body become slightly longer and more spiked, also he gains black lines around his eyes and he is still crooked like in his level 1 form)

Feral Saiyan 3 (The third Level of the Feral Saiyan Line, The power can be easily compared with any one who has a super saiyan 5 level, How ever Spinage loses control of his body and become fully Feral. His irises disappear, his teeth are longer and sharper also his ki spikes around as electricity)

and i am also allowed to have more attacks then the three

as third i am willing to rp as Piccolo and Zarbon

ad there is a fourth. i have a X-men/Marvel based Rpg forum and i need members (off course) so i want to extra promote my guild in here if its allowed  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:07 pm
Zarbon is already taken.

*sigh* If Spinage is already in the Saiyan race whether good or bad, then he already has the ability to tap into the Feral Saiyan Line as you put it. So, denied for you.

However, the Feral Saiyan Line could be a skill that other races could learn. Its more commonly referred to as Class training.

Since we have many saiyans already, perhaps what we can do is have Violet assign Spinage a special mission. This mission would have Spinage being a Saiyan teacher of classes.

Classes include:

Warrior training - like what Trunks was able to do, it allows a saiyan to wield a sword and their HP power can build over time. The stronger the warrior, the longer the saiyan lives.

Rogue training - more to what Violet is having some Saiyans do as a favor to Zarbon. This type of Saiyan will be an expert at blending in with his/her surroundings and like a ninja, be able to gather useful information without being seen. Rogue saiyans can also apply poisons in order to make their opponents lose health over time.

Mage training - the saiyan focuses only on Ki based attacks and learns how to maximize their ki potential.

Warlock Training - this is where saiyan training gets interesting for the very first mission is to find a minion. So, the saiyan is sent to the HFIL to try and subdue someone that was evil to control as a "pet" sort of deal. This type of training is borderline of being an evil saiyan except that the demon weakens the foe first, thus allowing for an easier fight.

Hunter training - like the Warlock training, the saiyan gets to have a pet. However, unlike the Warlocks, the pet you get is going to be a Pokemon.

Feral Saiyan training - only available to visitors to Vegetasai that have no trace of Saiyan blood in them and this allows them access to the beast form that the saiyans can take.

Paladin Training - the healer saiyans. These saiyans prefer not to fight, but they can and will if they must. These saiyans are often accompanied by other classes and serve as the "medical wards".

I also want to eventually include profession training as well, but we will start with the class training first. Yes, I am getting these ideas from my recent adventure on the World of Warcraft, and yet, a similar idea can be applied to this guild.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:18 pm
This list is related to the current goings-on in the Guild RP.

1. Egon Spengler
2. Peter Venkman
3. Ray Stanz
4. Jonathan Knight
5. Ryu Hoshi
6. Ken Masters
7. Per Gessle
8. William F. Guile
9. Liu Kang
10. Johnny Cage
11. Jonathan Brandis
12. Ryan Gosling
13. Link Hyrule
14. Darien Beryl
15. Jedite Beryl
16. Neflite Beryl
17. Austin St. John
18. David Yost
19. Jason Frank
20. Malachite Beryl
21. Ensign Kim
22. Allan Plantation
23. Avitar Blommar
24. Jon Bon Jovi
25. John Mellancamp
26. Ruebeus Diamond
27. Tiger's eye
28. Sapphire Diamond
29. Prince Diamond
30. Daniel Jackson
31. Kevin Richardson
32. Nick Carter

36. Kai Hiwatari
37. Kenshi Norinaga

39. Kyo Kusanagi
40. Iori Yagami
41. Legolas Elf
42. Benimaru Nikaido
43. Seto Kaiba
44. Yugi Mutou
45. Joey Wheeler
46. Hyoga Swan
47. Shiryu Dragon
48. Shun Nebula Andromeda
49. Andrew Seventeen
50. Yamacha Kamasaki
51. Jet Skyler
52. Kenshi Digimon
53. Grey Bidamon
54. Brandon Knight
55. Ribbon Knight
56. Skye Knight
57. Broly Saiyajin
58. Fakir Blue
59. Kurtis Woodsman
60. Gustafa Guitar
61. Inuyasha Dogdemon
62. Sesshomaru Dogdemon
63. Miroku Monk
64. Harry Potter
65. Draco Malfoy
66. Serverus Snape
67. Brooklyn Beyblade
68. Tala Wolborg
69. Kyosuke Taiyo
70. Haohmaru Samurai
71. Fei Long
72. Goki Medabot
73. Kim Kaphwan
74. Hiroshi Nakano
75. Jed Yagami
76. Patrick Bradbury

These characters listed are all available to be played EXCEPT Iori Yagami. If you have questions about the races of each, please ask below.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:54 pm
Destroyer Angel Noxios
I have a question in the meanwhile i create a new transformation line for spinage, here it is:

Feral Saiyan Line: Because the discipline of spinage, he can tap power form the feral nature of the saiyan race. How ever its hard to achieve and to control the line of Feral Saiyan forms, Spinage discover it as an try out to use his inner beast while he is in his super saiyan form

I have a question...Spinage, does this mean you can change into the Oozaru form whenever you want with or without the tail?  

Ochru

dbz : the ultimate dragonball z guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff