Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
My 1x1 search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackdanielsismypatronus

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 am
Hello,my name is Dae Mariutza,and I'm new here.So,let's talk bussiness,I came here to find a roleplay buddy,or maybe buddies.I roleplay only characters from books or tv shows,movies,sometimes(very rare) real life characters.

Here are the tv shows/movies/books I want to roleplay:

1.CSI:Miami
-Tim Speedle x OC
-Eric Delko x OC
-Ryan Wolfe xOC
-Calleigh Duquesne x OC
-other parings too,but I want a plot smile

2.Chuck
-Chuck x OC
-Chuch x Sarah
-Sarah x OC

3.Doctor Who/Torchwood
-9th/10th/11th Doctor X OC
-9th/10th/11th X any companion(but please not Donna,she annoys me)
-9th/10th/11th x Jack(Harkness is companion,no gay love story)
-Jack x Ianto
-Jack x OC female

4.Queen Seon Deok
-Wolya x OC
-Bidam X OC
-Yushin x OC
-Bidam X Deokman
-Yushin Deokman
-Alcheon x Deokman

5.Forest Gump
-Forest x OC
-Forest x Jenny
-Jenny OC

6.The legend of 1900
-1900 x OC(craving guys)

7.House MD
-James x OC

8.Marry Poppins
-Marry Poppins x OC
-Marry Poppins x Bert

9.A series of unfortunate events
-Violet x Klaus
-Violet x OC
-Klaus x OC
-Count Olaf x OC already doing two 1x1s lol

10.The Dresden Files
-Harry x OC

These are all the pairings my mind was able to pruduce,and the ones I want the most,if I have any other ideas,I will post them up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 pm
Hello and Welcome. I can be your roleplaying buddy. biggrin . I love A Series of Unfortunate Events. I need to start rereading it again. I like to be the OC for Count Olaf. In return, I can do another. I am addicted to rps and like a lot.  

Yamibakuraotaku

Thieving Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100

jackdanielsismypatronus

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 am
Yamibakuraotaku
Hello and Welcome. I can be your roleplaying buddy. biggrin . I love A Series of Unfortunate Events. I need to start rereading it again. I like to be the OC for Count Olaf. In return, I can do another. I am addicted to rps and like a lot.

Hello,and thanks a lot!!Well I would love to do a that 1x1,I always wanted to feel how it is to be Count Olaf,Jim Carrey was epic in the movie.So,do you have a plot in mind,and maybe can you give me some informations about your OC?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 am
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku

Hello,and thanks a lot!!Well I would love to do a that 1x1,I always wanted to feel how it is to be Count Olaf,Jim Carrey was epic in the movie.So,do you have a plot in mind,and maybe can you give me some informations about your OC?

At first I hated the movie, I was young at the time and love flow between books but now I love it. Jim Carrey made a Great Count Olaf.

Here is the plot. The children are sent to a young female in her mid twenty. Her home is the theater, her boss lets her stay up in costume room. The children finds out she is not an actor but a janitor after the show. _________ wants to act the hero but her aura and the way she dress was like a villain. She did not mind what part now.

Count Olaf came in as the theater's famous guest director. __________ is happy that she might get something new as she asked the children to help with her lines. Even though the children had a bad feeling, they helped her. Audition came, _________ got the part of the villain. She was sadden about the post and jealous since Olaf made the children the heroes. Soon Count Olaf comforts her, he said that the villain has a big part and helps her with the role.

In the Count Olaf's nutshell of the play, The three heroes go to the black knight's castle to change her ways but the Knight kills them.

I never figure out the ending part. ^^'  

Yamibakuraotaku

Thieving Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

jackdanielsismypatronus

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 am
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku

At first I hated the movie, I was young at the time and love flow between books but now I love it. Jim Carrey made a Great Count Olaf.

Here is the plot. The children are sent to a young female in her mid twenty. Her home is the theater, her boss lets her stay up in costume room. The children finds out she is not an actor but a janitor after the show. _________ wants to act the hero but her aura and the way she dress was like a villain. She did not mind what part now.

Count Olaf came in as the theater's famous guest director. __________ is happy that she might get something new as she asked the children to help with her lines. Even though the children had a bad feeling, they helped her. Audition came, _________ got the part of the villain. She was sadden about the post and jealous since Olaf made the children the heroes. Soon Count Olaf comforts her, he said that the villain has a big part and helps her with the role.

In the Count Olaf's nutshell of the play, The three heroes go to the black knight's castle to change her ways but the Knight kills them.

Oh,it sounds bloody,I like it ,but I was thinking at a plot without the children.Here is what I tought:

Olaf is younger,he didn't killed yet the Baudelaire parents,and he goes on a vacantion,where he mets a young girl who wants to become an actress and he helps her,and later they fall in love,idk,have you thought for a name to give to your OC?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 am
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku

Oh,it sounds bloody,I like it ,but I was thinking at a plot without the children.Here is what I tought:

Olaf is younger,he didn't killed yet the Baudelaire parents,and he goes on a vacantion,where he mets a young girl who wants to become an actress and he helps her,and later they fall in love,idk,have you thought for a name to give to your OC?

Thanks, alright.

I like you plot. That sounds fun to do. biggrin I think I name her Victoria.  

Yamibakuraotaku

Thieving Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

jackdanielsismypatronus

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 am
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku

Thanks, alright.

Ok,maybe we can start 2 roleplays.I am not really sure,I really like doing 1x1s,so tell me what you think,if you want,feel free to add me as a friend smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 am
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku

Thanks, alright.

Ok,maybe we can start 2 roleplays.I am not really sure,I really like doing 1x1s,so tell me what you think,if you want,feel free to add me as a friend smile

We can start two. If you worry about the children then I can play them. I do not mind play them also.  

Yamibakuraotaku

Thieving Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

jackdanielsismypatronus

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku

Thanks, alright.

We can start two. If you worry about the children then I can play them. I do not mind play them also.

Oh,ok,so,wich one of us should start the thread,or maybe one makes a thread and the other makes the other one?Sorry for responding late,I'm watching CSI Miami.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 am
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku

Thanks, alright.

Oh,ok,so,wich one of us should start the thread,or maybe one makes a thread and the other makes the other one?Sorry for responding late,I'm watching CSI Miami.

You make your plot thread while I make mine. It seems fair. It is alright. biggrin  

Yamibakuraotaku

Thieving Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

jackdanielsismypatronus

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 am
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku

Thanks, alright.

You make your plot thread while I make mine. It seems fair. It is alright. biggrin

Perfect then,I will make my thread after I finish the episode and I will send you the link,and then I have to do my layout for our 1x1s and then I have to do 2 others for some of my new roleplays.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku
Dae Mariutza
Yamibakuraotaku

Thanks, alright.

Perfect then,I will make my thread after I finish the episode and I will send you the link,and then I have to do my layout for our 1x1s and then I have to do 2 others for some of my new roleplays.

Alright, take your time. I can't wait to rp with you. biggrin  

Yamibakuraotaku

Thieving Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

jackdanielsismypatronus

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:48 am
Bump!  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games