Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
⇢Hɇʈa∫іa⇠ Ɍolɇp∫ay Sɇarch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Headcount?
  +1
  +0 ... nobody notices I'm here...
  + 9000 I'm just that awesome.
View Results

Electro Peppermint-Stick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 am
НεϮ α / /Ʀσʃερʃαϒ // S e a r c h //

ωelcome,

Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? You can call me Pepper or Alfie, whichever you prefer. I’m looking for some Hetalia roleplays, obviously! I do other fandoms and originals, however at the moment I’m mainly in the mood for Hetalia. Ask if you would like anything else or a list of what other fandoms I do.
I’m your typical roleplayer, easily labeled as “Literate” if you feel like using such terms, who does from 2-8 paragraphs per post, and enjoys detail and involved plots. I am perfectly comfortable with doubling and playing multiple characters in general, prefer AU plots, and love adding strange twists into things. I can be choosy about which characters I play, but if the plot is interesting enough I can be sold on almost anything, including playing characters or pairings I normally wouldn’t.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask- I won’t bite, I promise!

Now that that’s been said, let’s move on…

Pairings::

= Still a little nervous about this one...
= Not half bad!
= Of course!
= yes please!
= Love it!!!
strike = I've got enough of this.

America x England
Canada x America
Russia x America
France x America
America x Lithuania
America x Japan
America x Belarus
America x S. Italy
Brittania Angel/ Tasmania Devil
S. Italy x N. Italy
N. Italy x Japan
Spain x S. Italy
Germany x N. Italy
France x England
France x Canada
Prussia x Hungary
Greece x Turkey
America/Tony [[ This isn't so much romantic as it is comedy.]]

Usx Human!OC

Now, Bolded character is the one I generally prefer to play. Talk to me about it if you want it the other way around. If you have an OC, I would consider playing certain cannons for him/her provided that they are not a Marry-Sue/Gary-stu and you actually have a plot. Gender-bends are fine as well.

Rules::- No smut. I just don’t write it, ok? We can skip ahead if things get really heated. Also, the ToS should be followed, no?
-please do not ask for scrip style roleplays, and please type at least two paragraphs on an average post. Nothing against smaller posts, but I already know I will lose interest in the roleplay if the posts are small.
-I roleplay over PMs and Private threads only. No IMs or Email, thanks!
-PM me or post here if you would like to roleplay!

Genres & miscellaneous limits;;
- I will do; Nekotalia, Nyotalia, Hetaoni, ect. All genres from dark to comedy. All sexualities. Stories having to do with pregnancy or even Mpreg,, with the right plot. Historical, AU, modern, ect.
- I will not do; Anything exceedingly graphic, Instant-love, and plots with no conflict. Also, most High school role-plays- I won’t do them unless the plot goes deeper than just what happens at an average high school between two lab partners.

Plots& themes; I have them. Lots of them. Ask about plots for any pairing you desire from the list, or, general plots. I’m only putting the ones here that I’d Really love to do.

⍟ [America x Russia] When the cold war reached its peak, the world had a theory; it was called Mutually Assured Destruction. Meaning: If the USSR bombed the US or vice versa, all hell would break loose. Late in the 1900’s, Ivan is in the US spying for his home country at a military base when he receives a shocking phone call- they are about to be bombed, and he must get to a shelter quickly! As it happens though, he was not alone when he took the call… Alfred, the son of an America officer, had followed the suspicious man and knew his secret! Alfred follows Ivan down into the shelter, set on catching the bad guy and being rewarded for his heroic deeds. Imagine his surprise when they are sealed in, forced to spend the next who known how many years together in a underground shelter! Will the two be able to get along?

[RussiaxAmerica] Ivan braginski was in his own right a genius, full of ideas, ready to revolutionize the world… however, there was a problem. Ivan and /people/ didn’t exactly mix. And in order to put his plans into action, Ivan needed funding. No social status- no funding. Ivan had bad habits, he didn’t socialize well and he preferred not to anyways. He needed a public face. A puppet of sorts, someone who could smooth talk him into some funding. Cue Alfred F. Jones, Door-to-door salesman. Alfred lacked interest in academics in school, and now he’s stuck with a job he doesn’t exactly enjoy, but damn if he isn’t good at it! He was exactly the kind of smooth fast talker Ivan was looking for. When Alfred is skeptical of the offer, Ivan throws an extra bit of incentive his way… He will work first and foremost on a medicine, something that could cure the genetic disease afflicting Alfred’s brother. With that, the two of them are stuck together… perhaps some time around eachother will bring out something there that wasn’t there before?

[RussiaxAmerica] Tale of Persephone
In this one it would be Alfred, the god of flowers, who catches the eye of Ivan, lord of the underworld. Ivan, pining for the affection of the young god decided to kidnap him, and takes him away to the underworld where he is kept under lock and key and Ivan attempts to woo the frightened and upset god…

-Tale of Echo and Narcissus [PrussiaxHungary]
Gilbert was a beautiful young man, but sadly could never find it in himself to love; irate at his lack of affection a nymph who once loved him asks the goddess of love to curse him to fall in love with himself- when he sees his reflection in a pool he stays to watch it, deeply enamored (and here’s where I start twisting the myth, mind you) Another girl did love him though, Elizaveta. Sadly, she could not speak her feelings because she had been cursed only to repeat what other said. She attempts to shake him out of it and somewhat breaks the spell- he is not longer caught with his reflection, and free to move about the world. The two set off to try to find cures for their particular conditions together, and well, perhaps they will find something even better….

[[Alfred/Tony]] Alfred was a simple ranchhand, working in the fields of a farm, when he noticed funny things starting to happen… It was then that he started to believe the whole crop-circles thing. He bought a telescope and began searching the skies at night, until one day he got a little more then he bargained for. Perhaps only to mess with him, or maybe for a bigger purpose, he was abducted! [[From here there's a lot of laces we could go with it… Brought to another planet and added to their zoo, studied, or maybe Tony only wants to mess with his mind and winds up keeping him as company. ]]

[[Brittania Angel/Tasmania Devil]] And era of peace had fallen over the world, which was ruled over and watched over by none other than the Angel himself! He locked away the Demon, but it couldn't hold forever. Jett has been talking to nations, trying to make WWII break out and take control of the globe in the process. Perhaps more than an earthly war will break out! And if he gains control? What then? Will Britannia angel be able to stop him, or maybe even reason with the creature of darkness?

⍟[America x England] Arthur Kirkland is a feared scourge of the seas, sailing the world with a bounty on his head in several countries in Europe. After a long trip trying to evade authorities, his ship ends up in a huge storm! When he washes ashore on the coast of the new world, a young boy from the colonies decides to try and help him, dragging him away from the wreckage and into the abandoned town he lives in. The mostly failed settlement has been plagued with famine, disease and the bitter chill of winder, and most of its inhabitants, including the boy's parents have fled or died. Will they be able to get by? Will Arthur be able to get along with the boy?

[[RussAme]] After the cold war, a time machine is invented- America decides to go back in time to try to make it so the cold war never began, and when he returns the world is vastly different. Some ideas for the new world I had were that all the CPU tires relations to each other are switched around and messed up, everyone but him is one with Russia now and Russia is trying to get him to do the same, or a strange futuristic world had developed incredible technology because all the effort that was put into the arms race was differed to other advancements, and even stranger customs.

[[Can/America]], I was thinking perhaps a hospital setting. Matthew needs and organ donor because his kidneys are failing, and Alfred happens to hear his story from a nurse he is friends with. Being the heroic person he is, he decides to get tested to see if he is a match- as it happens, he is! He decides to help Matthew, and they bond while they're recuperating after the surgery. If you wanted, we could throw a long-lost relation twist in as well, considering it's Matthew and Alfred, but that's really up to you.

[[UkxUS]] Arthur is drunk at the pub, and after much crying and whining Alfred snaps and leaves him where he is. Arthur, bitter about the fact that he walked away, begins to rant to his fairies about things and says one very pivotal phrase; “I wish the Revolution had never happened!”. When he awakens next morning, the world has completely changed! America is still under his rule... but will the younger nation be happy this way? What has happened to the other colonies?

[[UsxOC]] In her family albums, over centuries, there is the same man described- several times as a child, then as a young man. But always the same, right down to the crescent cowlick in his hair. _____ had become fascinated with him after reading through the families records, but had never expected to meet him herself. Now as she looks up from the McDonalds counter and sees him ordering massive amounts of food, she can’t contain her curiousity... [[I was thinking she finds out he is a nation and we could try a nation/human pairing]]

⍟ Ideas ⍟

Although these might be more simplistic, I’m sure we can build on them.

⍟Crossovers⍟
Sweeny Todd// F.A.C.E
Hetalia// Harry Potter
Princess and the Frog//FrUk
Repo! The genetic Opera// Hetalia
The Nutcracker//RussAme

⍟ Historical⍟
WWII :: Germany hiding Jewish!Italy
Citizen of Ruling imperialistic country//Native of colony
Prisoners of War
Nurse Fem!country x soldier

⍟Modern day AU⍟
Mental hospital setting
Blind Date gone horribly wrong [[As in they seem to hate each other, or they were set up as a joke and didn’t intend on dating someone of the same gender, something like that.]]
Highschool AU (teacher!uk/Student!Us?)
hostage situation
human trafficking
Something to do with pregnancy? [I’ve got a couple of ideas]
arranged marriages
Stranded in a foreign country

⍟ Other⍟
Us x uk OR! Spain X S. Italy; PiratexMerman
Futuristic
world war III
freak show/dark-themed circus
Seasons! Hetalia [Spring=Italy, summer= America, fall=England, winter=Russia]
Demon Uk/ human Us
apocalypse
Secret Agents themed

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 am
A bit more about me…
For those of you who are curious- I’m throwing in the suggested information that wasn’t in the original post.

Your age (and what ages you are willing to RP with) : I am Seventeen, and I don’t typically care much what age group I roleplay with- what matters to me is literacy.

Your location/timezone: I live in California, so we use PST. I suppose if you want to get technical, we use PDT during the summer and PST during the winter.

How often you are able to post :: often once a day, sometimes more, sometimes only every few days. If you get worried that I may have forgotten, shoot me a message about it.

The average length of your posts: Depends on what you type- if you give me next to nothing, I will return next to nothing, if you give me 8 paragraphs, I’ll usually mirror that.

How much roleplaying experience you have: About six years; I began roleplaying at the start of middle school.

How much research you are willing to put into an RP : Depends on how interested I am. I usually do a brief overview for historical role-plays, but if there are particularly pertinent details, I will research those more in depth.

What kind of characters you prefer to play (think about personality, gender, sexuality, archetypes, etc.) : Honestly, I prefer to play cheerful, goofy characters like Alfred, but I have also played stern and serious ones, even dark and violent ones. It doesn’t matter much. I prefer to play male characters, but I do play females also. I usually go for Male/Male or female/female pairings, because it often adds complications to the plot… I do however have a deep fondness for certain Heterosexual pairs.

Samples of your previous RP posts: I can link you to threads if you would like, you need only ask.

Post decoration, yes or no? Either, I don’t normally make mine fancy, but I can if you would like.

Profiles, yes or no? Again, I don’t demand them, but I’ll do one if you so desire.

Electro Peppermint-Stick

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games