Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
Funny things that happen in TS3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vilified

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:18 pm

I was playing Jamie Jolina, and I wanted to marry her off so I was in search of a potential mate. She came come from work and accidentally set her kitchen on fire. One of the firefighters seemed like adequate breeding material so the next day I had her invite him over.

I was looking through the interactions when I saw "Try experimental treatment" and I made her do it. Soon after she made him ingest the comically oversized capsule something popper up in the corner saying: "What did you give me? I'm on fire!" Yes, he caught on fire because of the pill she gave him. I thought it was ironic, seeing how he was a firefighter! He then died.

Thinking all hope was lost, I placed his grave in her backyard. She then got the Oh My Ghost opportunity. So I made him playable, got him a job as a firefighter and him and Jamie got engaged and had a baby. A fire ghost baby girl. They're now married and he's almost at the top of his career.

TL;DR: Jamie Jolina accidentally kills potential mate (firefighter) with "experimental treatment" which caused him to catch on fire and die. I brought him back with Oh My Ghost, got him new job as firefighter, and him a Jamie got married and had a fire baby.

Discuss:
Irony
Random funny things that happen to your sims.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 pm
Haha.

I haven't made myself use the experimental treatment. I don't want anything to happen to the hot sims I've spent so much time on. I guess I'll use it on someone I don't find awesome. xp

demon_babe00

The Sims 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff