ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES!
  I don't like zombehs, they scareh >:
  DESTROY THE BRAIN!
  BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS
View Results

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 am
Like Vampires, zombies seem to be coming back in a big way, what with all the new movies, games, TV series, etc made about them. So, that begs the question, what makes vampires and zombies similar and why do people love them so much?

Well, they are us - and we are them. There really isn't much distinguishing humans from vampires and zombies other than one, little bite. However, while one bite can turn you into a God, the other makes you into something... less than human...

Vampires and zombies both use humans as prey and a way to spread their infection, in a way, they aren't really so different from each other.

So that got me thinking.

In a word where both vampires and zombies exist, who would come out on top as the dominant predator?

Now, before you blurt out what you think the obvious answer is vampire take a moment to think about it. Most zombies by definition are the walking dead, they aren't alive. Vampires need fresh, human blood to feed on, and unless a zombie is fleshly dead, I doubt when a vampire bites into it they'll be getting anything that close to resembles fresh blood.

So that rules out vampires being able to feed on them. Once a human goes zombie, its nothing more than a sick livestock that would infect the rest of the human herd, it would need to be put down.

Although, that doesn't rule out that zombies couldn't feed on vampires. A vampire may not be human anymore, but to a zombie, it would certainly look like one. Like a shark, all it would need was one test bite to draw blood and it wouldn't take long for a feeding frenzy to start.

Most vampires are solitary predators, groups of zombies can range from a few to the hundreds. I don't know about you, but the survival of one, lone vampire against a horde biting, tearing, eating machines, it seems pretty slim...

Now, if the vampires joined forces to destroy their common foe, than that's something entirely different. They could probably decimate hundreds of zombies in a short time. The only problem is that zombies multiply quickly, a lot quicker than vampires as vampires actually have the brains to realize to not let their population get out of control.

I could go on and on about this, I haven't even got to how the humans would cope being in the middle of the situation.

IF THIS IS TOO LONG AND YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE READING PLEASE LOOK DOWN HERE WHERE I SHALL GET TO THE POINT OF MY LONG WINDED RAMBLING.

ALSO DEADPOOL

User Image
THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT ZOMBIES

How you guys feel about Vampires VS Zombies? How do you think Nosgoth would fair in a zombie apocalypse? Would you team up with the vampires to defeat your common enemy? Or would you go it alone, hide from it all, or would you fight? I would like to discuss this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Some legends claim that vampires were the original creators of zombies. That if they failed in a turning of a human, the human turned into a zombie slave that fed on the leftovers after vampire feeding parties. A way to clean up the mess, if you know what I mean.

Granted, those same legends implied that if a vampire attempted to feed from a werewolf, it would create a hell hound that was loyal to that vampire and protected it during the day when it was most vulnerable.

BlueMonkeez

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:43 pm
I see, very interesting. I had no idea about that but I did hear somewhere that vampires were able to create ghouls as slaves.

You learn something new everyday~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:50 pm
Well, given how many vampire legends are floating around...

BlueMonkeez

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 pm
Yeah, its the same with zombies, everybody's got to have their own take on them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:06 pm
I don't see how... They stumble along seeking living flesh to devour. Not a lot of room for alteration...

BlueMonkeez

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:12 pm
Well people today are now afraid of the Z word, they now use silly terms like the infected, or walkers. When I think of walkers, I think of those things elderly people use.

Then you got your fast moving zombies, your semi-intelligent ones, and ones that mutate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:01 am
I remember someone mentioning once that the zombie virus is a mutated version of rabies...
>.>

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:05 am
Seraphim Skye
I remember someone mentioning once that the zombie virus is a mutated version of rabies...
>.>

In Quarantine it was mutated rabies that made people go zombie

Funny thing is, back in the day, it was rabies that was associated with vampirism. People with rabies would be sensitive to light, violent, and frothing bloody saliva out of their mouth.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games