Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1 search--anyone there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm
JalunaBerry
xD That pokemon moment reminded me of a funny little hetalia comic based off a part where America says, "China, I choose you!" xD For real.

As for the base...A general place to contact might be cool. What kind of neat device shall we have? 8D

In terms of what we'll be doing all the time...Well, on Mars, we'd do stuff normal for the people of Mars. On Earth...Probably trying to understand Earth more since we don't know it? xD

In terms of number three (which has a number 4 next to it!? is number 3 invisible?), we can do either one. I think having a starting point is the main thing to be concerned about. Like, what do our characters do/how do they know each other? This way they have a place to start from.

xD oh wow.

Neat device? Hm. Head set~ Why not have it do pretty cool things so it isn't like the one at earth? Like... I have no clue. But i bet we could think of something.

I think thats a good idea, so we will always be doing something :3

yes. Number three got scared and turned invisible. And I agree, once we think of that it'll be fine. I think we don't have to think of anything after that so we can have some more freedom, you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 pm
Yep. the headset could do things like...Um...Give them telekinesis -watches too much sci-fi/fantasy manga/anime xD- -fails-

As for my own questions...What kind of occupations or whatever should they have, and how should they know one another? And on top of that, what age range should we be using? xD  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm
JalunaBerry
Yep. the headset could do things like...Um...Give them telekinesis -watches too much sci-fi/fantasy manga/anime xD- -fails-

As for my own questions...What kind of occupations or whatever should they have, and how should they know one another? And on top of that, what age range should we be using? xD

lol. I think its an awesome idea. And maybe a forcefield. xD

Hmm... well, since a lot of things have to do with technology maybe technician. or a researcher... just jobs that will be useful for everyone. Maybe even a nurse. Just think of things like that.

Age... I was thinking more of a teenager than a child so 14-20?

They could be roomates. instead of something obvious such as best friends or relatives.

And also, one more thing. Are you interested in profiles? Like, posting the characters picture, name, bio. Things like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:02 am
Alright, so technology, research and those types of things :3 I can handle that either way, so it works. As for age..I love that age-range, all good for me. And the roommate idea is neat. This way they can be friendly, but with a different level of boundaries.

I don't need profiles, but if you do I'm fine with them. I'm easy that way. I don't do them if you hate them, I'll do them if you need them. Simple.

Oh. I forgot about the gender already o.O Did we discuss that and I can't find it? o.o;  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 am
JalunaBerry
Alright, so technology, research and those types of things :3 I can handle that either way, so it works. As for age..I love that age-range, all good for me. And the roommate idea is neat. This way they can be friendly, but with a different level of boundaries.

I don't need profiles, but if you do I'm fine with them. I'm easy that way. I don't do them if you hate them, I'll do them if you need them. Simple.

Oh. I forgot about the gender already o.O Did we discuss that and I can't find it? o.o;

Glad it's all good. ^^

I don't nessesarily need profiles, but it just gives me a better idea what they look like, what their age is and ect. So if your willing to, we could make them, post them up and then only use the picture in ours posts if you know what i am talking about. But only if it is ok with you :3

Gender? No, I don't believe we have talked about that. I know for a fact I am terrible with guys. ^^; I maybe have done a good job 1/5 xD So, if I could be a girl and that's alright with you , I'd be happy. Well, I'd be happy either way but you know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:08 pm
The picture in the post part will be the problem part for me. I don't mind putting it in one post for reference like in a profile but...I just can't handle doing it every post. It takes too much attention/memory span for me. You can if you want to. I just can't handle it xD

In terms of gender...In this case, I can handle male. I tend to prefer playing a girl as well ('cause, let's face it, as a girl it's hard to get into the head of a guy if you're not one). But I can play a guy in some cases- they just won't be all that masculine. If you don't mind that, in the case of this plot, I'm fine.  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 pm
JalunaBerry
The picture in the post part will be the problem part for me. I don't mind putting it in one post for reference like in a profile but...I just can't handle doing it every post. It takes too much attention/memory span for me. You can if you want to. I just can't handle it xD

In terms of gender...In this case, I can handle male. I tend to prefer playing a girl as well ('cause, let's face it, as a girl it's hard to get into the head of a guy if you're not one). But I can play a guy in some cases- they just won't be all that masculine. If you don't mind that, in the case of this plot, I'm fine.

Lol, ok. So just the profile for reference? Got it. I'm fine with that. Sometimes I feel that way also xD If you want we could just send them to a pm to each other later? Whatever works for you.

I don't mind at all. As long as you are ok with playing as a guy, I am fine with that. ;3

Oh and a couple more things.
We still need to figure out the title xD
I really am bad at making titles. D; If it's okay with you, would you mind making most of it up? I make the titles sound uninteresting and then nobody wants to read it. xP

Also, we have yet to find out what catergory this should fit in. Well, we don't have to, but an idea would be good. Like, something to lean on more of. ( More action, more romance, ect. )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:45 pm
In terms of titles...You make it sound like I'm good at them xD that makes me giggle. Since my more normal titles are like... "May/June 1x1" >> Or on rare occasion I can give you a corny idea. For example... "Earth Vacation - May/June 1x1". Or something like that. o.o;

As for the profiles, PMing is fine too. Just tell me what to put on it ><

And...A category...Well, besides the fact that it includes an adventure to a planet we (or rather, our characters) have never been to...I don't know. Do we need one already set? o.O  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:58 pm
JalunaBerry
In terms of titles...You make it sound like I'm good at them xD that makes me giggle. Since my more normal titles are like... "May/June 1x1" >> Or on rare occasion I can give you a corny idea. For example... "Earth Vacation - May/June 1x1". Or something like that. o.o;

As for the profiles, PMing is fine too. Just tell me what to put on it ><

And...A category...Well, besides the fact that it includes an adventure to a planet we (or rather, our characters) have never been to...I don't know. Do we need one already set? o.O

Well, that title is better than what i would have made. xD

Ok, ill send you a pm with the things for your profile. ^^

Hm. I guess your right... It's fine the way it is. Forget I said anything about categorys >.<

*side note: I apolloize for my spelling, but I am on a different computer than usual ( Due to vacation ) and I will get back on my computer ( where spell check actually works ) sometime tomorrow, so if we are all ready, would it be okay for the role play to start then?*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:15 pm
That's fine, take your time :3 I'm just glad to have power to even say that xD

And yay, my plain and weird titles work somehow! :3 And...No need to worry o.o; Some people prefer having a set category, which is fine. If you do...We can make up something. If we don't need one, we don't :3  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:28 pm
JalunaBerry
That's fine, take your time :3 I'm just glad to have power to even say that xD

And yay, my plain and weird titles work somehow! :3 And...No need to worry o.o; Some people prefer having a set category, which is fine. If you do...We can make up something. If we don't need one, we don't :3

Thanks~ heart and omigosh yes. This whole hurricane thing/power has been CRAZY. Luckily, nothing to bad has happened to me. Everything the same with you?

Yay for weird titles!

I think we're good. No category needed.
I think it will just decide itself. You know, go with the flow~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:30 pm
Our power was the main issue, oh, and some flooding in the basement (but that's nothing new). Apparently my grandmother's house a few roads down though...Her whole basement filled and her backyard looks like a swamp o.o;

But for us it's mostly just the power went on and off for hours at a time xD  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:37 pm
JalunaBerry
Our power was the main issue, oh, and some flooding in the basement (but that's nothing new). Apparently my grandmother's house a few roads down though...Her whole basement filled and her backyard looks like a swamp o.o;

But for us it's mostly just the power went on and off for hours at a time xD

Woah. Swamp ye say? Should go swimming lol
For us, a tree blew over onto the power lines ( easy fix )
and the power went off once, but other than that it was fine.
Do you live on a hill at all? Because we live at the top and we never get floods. Some of my friends live at the bottom and I always hear them complaining about the flooding xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 pm
Yes, I live atop a hill. Also across from social services and real close to the police xD unfortunately, our house has a leaking chimney issue. So...If the wind blows into the chimney, the water joins it and gets to our basement.  

JalunaBerry

May 258

Popular Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm
JalunaBerry
Yes, I live atop a hill. Also across from social services and real close to the police xD unfortunately, our house has a leaking chimney issue. So...If the wind blows into the chimney, the water joins it and gets to our basement.

Ugh, I can almost imagine how much of a pain that would be.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games