Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Pit sanin's OnexOne Search (Female Please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:05 pm
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin

We should be able to include that in my idea easy, shouldn't we?

well i the like romance idea of course. i just like zombies more

... I understand that, but I'm really used to romance being involved in the roleplays I do. I'm willing to do something with zombies if you want, but I'm not going to feel comfortable about it if there isn't any kind of romance involved.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:20 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin

... I understand that, but I'm really used to romance being involved in the roleplays I do. I'm willing to do something with zombies if you want, but I'm not going to feel comfortable about it if there isn't any kind of romance involved.

Luckily your talking to a person who can do that biggrin
how about this:
This rp shall involve two teens who has known each other since pre-K. They both have lived different lives even when they both went to highschool. Both best friends, and one thing is for certain, they both had feelings for each other but kept it to themselves for a very long time. One is a genius and the other is smart in weapons and battle tactics the most. Both of them entered a cruise ship contest around the Dominican and won a ticket. The ship was supposed to be a very peaceful and relaxing cruise until one faithful night during a powerful storm.  

AionPit

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:22 pm
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin

how about this:
This rp shall involve two teens who has known each other since pre-K. They both have lived different lives even when they both went to highschool. Both best friends, and one thing is for certain, they both had feelings for each other but kept it to themselves for a very long time. One is a genius and the other is smart in weapons and battle tactics the most. Both of them entered a cruise ship contest around the Dominican and won a ticket. The ship was supposed to be a very peaceful and relaxing cruise until one faithful night during a powerful storm.

Hmm... I'm more into love-hate relationships, but I like it nonetheless. It sounds like it'd be fun. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:26 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin

how about this:

Hmm... I'm more into love-hate relationships, but I like it nonetheless. It sounds like it'd be fun. mrgreen

we can switch that of course. It supposed to reach the Dominican, but it never did for some reason and took a different course. we will be in a cruise for a few minutes during the outbreak and then some sort of foreign land ok  

AionPit

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:28 pm
Pit sanin

we can switch that of course. It supposed to reach the Dominican, but it never did for some reason and took a different course. we will be in a cruise for a few minutes during the outbreak and then some sort of foreign land ok

I like it! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:49 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin

thought you would. I prefer anime in the rp and dont like oneliners okay.  

AionPit

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:51 pm
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin

Oh, that won't be a problem with me; one liners only come about when I've got serious writers block, which doesn't happen too much. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:54 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin

Oh, that won't be a problem with me; one liners only come about when I've got serious writers block, which doesn't happen too much. smile

good to here ^^. ill make the rp okay, in here or forum?  

AionPit

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:55 pm
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin
Fancy Angelic Princess
Pit sanin

good to here ^^. ill make the rp okay, in here or forum?

I don't mind either way; just post the link here when it's done. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:22 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22285325  

AionPit

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

AionPit

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:18 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess

hellooooo, you there???  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm
bump  

AionPit

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:43 pm
Hello. I was wondering if you'd be interested in a roleplay with me? I'd like to know what you might be wanting to do right now. If you want to see some of my ideas, the link to my search thread is in my signature.
I hope you'll be interested :3

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:05 pm
Pit sanin
Call me Pit, im new to the guild and I would like to be in a onexone with anyone. I can make a huge tons of ideas for onexone's, but i dont use them all because i might burn out XD. so if anyone is looking for a partner for one, Im here ^^. ill see first if i want to be part of the onexone rp ur looking for first, but ill join anything maybe XD

Hello, I'm Izayo. If you're still looking for an rp partner, I'd be interested. Could you tell me though what types you do, or what you're currently craving? I have a lot of different characters for different genres, and I make up new ones all the time. smile

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games