furry irl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:33 pm
I found a small group of furries that meet in a city near here on an occasional weekend. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and give it a try, but I usually work the days they meet :/  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:54 pm
Bampot
I found a small group of furries that meet in a city near here on an occasional weekend. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and give it a try, but I usually work the days they meet :/

Couldn't hurt if you really want to, I'd contact them and let them know you're new or something and would be interesting in attending a meet and all, but that your schedule restricts when you can visit sometimes.

There's a group in a city near me, but I never bothered to visit and figured I probably would not fit in or enjoy myself there. I'm just weird though. Pretty bland for a furry actually.  

Garek Maxwell

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 pm
Garek Maxwell
Bampot

Couldn't hurt if you really want to, I'd contact them and let them know you're new or something and would be interesting in attending a meet and all, but that your schedule restricts when you can visit sometimes.

There's a group in a city near me, but I never bothered to visit and figured I probably would not fit in or enjoy myself there. I'm just weird though. Pretty bland for a furry actually.

I already contacted him a few weeks ago and that's when he let me know about the meetings. They don't meet too often, but I told him I'd message him for the ones I'd be able to go to and he sends me a message whenever they come up. The furries around here seem very discreet and the few I've talk to online seem nice enough. I'd just like some more friends in general, so I'll probably go as soon as I'm able.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm
I'm 25 and I've been a furry ever since I was about 15ish, I kinda never really had any problems with anyone in rl. I do alot of furry artwork and such from time to time and most of my friends like it (particularly the naughty stuff) and I've even brought a few friends over into the fandom. Honestly I get the sense that most of the people who 'hate' on furries are people just trying to troll and that's about it really.  

Ulric Kessler

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces