Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
What happened?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rouinx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:07 pm
I was a member of this guild like two years back or more back actually, and I then quit Gaia. Some of the reasons I quit was because so many people were starting to quit and also people are getting older and getting more fast paced busy lives and it just got boring. I came back to Gaia yesterday. and went here on this Guild...and right now Im like WTH??? its DEAD. I remember when I was one of the mods in this guild eventually taken off becuase of my work and etc. I remember when I had active live arguments and discussions on here. Now its just dead. All Im saying is that maybe we gotta kickout all the deactive members (which are ALOT) hell even I wasnt kicked out and I wasnt active for 2 -3 yrs!. I should make room for the active members and let the last generation of gaians step aside.
I been trying to get hold of the president of this group but I checked his last login today. He logged on the first time in a loooong time. If you r going to quit then Quit and pass on the leadership to someone else. and re-orginze before you quit. that goes for the vice presidents too. Dark_sunshine is another example. (but she was known for copy and pasting all the time as I recall, so idc too much if she is gone) Im only visiting gaia for a bit to see what has changed and stuff. Ill be on for sometime because I finally have time. The only reason I even logged on to gaia wasnt for towns and rally (those were a total waste of time) it was for this guild and this very forum! now that it is gone its like w.e.
Im sure if we let newer muslims in and get the deactive accounts out we will have more questions answerd and more discussions raised. anyway that my rant about this whole thing. its very disappointing. Take it as you will...
pm me if you have any questions about religon, hadith, quran, Islamic history etc or feel free to shoot me an email at ahsan1-ali-jafri@hotmail.com or facebook me my info is on my profile.

ps: Im not a practicing muslim however Iam very knowledgeable about islam and its roots. please dont hold my practitioning skills agianst me. we all have our flaws.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 am
rouinx
I was a member of this guild like two years back or more back actually, and I then quit Gaia. Some of the reasons I quit was because so many people were starting to quit and also people are getting older and getting more fast paced busy lives and it just got boring. I came back to Gaia yesterday. and went here on this Guild...and right now Im like WTH??? its DEAD. I remember when I was one of the mods in this guild eventually taken off becuase of my work and etc. I remember when I had active live arguments and discussions on here. Now its just dead. All Im saying is that maybe we gotta kickout all the deactive members (which are ALOT) hell even I wasnt kicked out and I wasnt active for 2 -3 yrs!. I should make room for the active members and let the last generation of gaians step aside.
I been trying to get hold of the president of this group but I checked his last login today. He logged on the first time in a loooong time. If you r going to quit then Quit and pass on the leadership to someone else. and re-orginze before you quit. that goes for the vice presidents too. Dark_sunshine is another example. (but she was known for copy and pasting all the time as I recall, so idc too much if she is gone) Im only visiting gaia for a bit to see what has changed and stuff. Ill be on for sometime because I finally have time. The only reason I even logged on to gaia wasnt for towns and rally (those were a total waste of time) it was for this guild and this very forum! now that it is gone its like w.e.
Im sure if we let newer muslims in and get the deactive accounts out we will have more questions answerd and more discussions raised. anyway that my rant about this whole thing. its very disappointing. Take it as you will...
pm me if you have any questions about religon, hadith, quran, Islamic history etc or feel free to shoot me an email at ahsan1-ali-jafri@hotmail.com or facebook me my info is on my profile.

ps: Im not a practicing muslim however Iam very knowledgeable about islam and its roots. please dont hold my practitioning skills agianst me. we all have our flaws.

I wondered too... How such a thriving guild died so suddenly...  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 pm
They all slow down at a point :/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 pm
iSNP

this is dead not slow. there are post here from god knows when.  

rouinx

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm
rouinx
iSNP

this is dead not slow. there are post here from god knows when.

no, its slow...really slow. there was a a post on aug 24th as in 11 days ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 am
wow my post is still on the main list after all this time LOL funny stuff  

rouinx

Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas