Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Always searching...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

They are always watching

Vicious Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 am
O hai!

Well, I’m pretty much bored out of my mind and craving a good one on one roleplay. I have a group one up and running, but what’s a girl supposed to do while she waits?

Ahem

I like to consider myself literate-semi literate because I like to post paragraphs full of juicy, meaty details and stuff -is hungry- so I’m looking for someone who does the same. I’d prefer to email/pm everything, but, I might be convinced to play in a thread. Maybe. Who knows.

I can play either males or females in pretty much any pairing [but I'd prefer to play female characters]. FemalexFemale, MalexMale, MalexFemale. That sort of thing. Though, I’m fairly new to yuri.

What I’m craving:

VampirexHuman

-I mean a really creative setting. Something dark and murky.

Post Apocalyptic
-No zombies though. I might be persuaded of course, but it could be anything. Just imagine all the terrifying abominations that could be slithering and skulking about around our characters…

WerewolfxHuman
-Once again. Something creative and dark. Could also be any other wereanimal instead of a wolf.

KidnappedxKidnapper

-Eh, this one is kinda iffy…

Dark Fantasy
-I haven't really thought about anything specific for this. Assassin elves and warriors... Anything goes.

PrincexServantgirl

-Maybe

NunxDemon
-This seems like it would be super amusing. Something dark and set someplace rural. Like a city against the mountains in some country where things like that happen.

Witch/warlockxRegularperson
-This might be fun. I dunno though. I just thought it up randomly…

Dollxhuman
-Think Absolute boyfriend or Chobits. I don’t want to base this off of that though, so be creative.

MasterxSlave
-I don't have any specific ideas for this either. Perhaps a 'pet' setting?

I don’t and wont play any fandoms. Sorry. I really just want original roleplays this time, so don’t be afraid to suggest your ideas if what you want to play isn’t up there.

Roleplay Sample:

Female:
The night drew on with fewer customers than usual. It must have been the weather…

After the owner had left, Cynthia cranked up the music and for a while she was content. But soon, she grew bored again and took to subtly dancing behind the counter. An excuse to dance around the small shop came in the form of putting away returned Cds.

The song blaring through the shop’s speakers was a dance track suitable for a rave with the kind of smooth vocals that could give a person goosebumps.

As she was rounding one of the stands in floor, someone entered the shop and she barely glanced up long enough to see that he was a fairly attractive boy, in the same age-range as herself. Being somewhat attractive herself, she bit her lower lip and danced her way closer. This guy was a regular in the store and new her tactics. He laughed openly and waited as she came closer. As if timed perfectly, the song switched to dramatically slow cadences as a male singer chimed in and she danced accordingly, moving as if slow motion as she popped her hips back and arched her back, letting her hands run over the length of her torso. With her eyes closed and full lips slightly parted she could easily be any guy’s fantasy. The customer behind her, though fairly immune to her schemes, brought his hands up to rest on her hips and she danced, pressing back against him before hopping away and spinning to face him and dropping into a crouch. In time to the beat, she stood slowly, deliberately, letting her hands glide over her body as she let herself be caught up in the moment, pretending for a split second that she was more than just Cynthia.

Suddenly, she whipped her head back, sending her dreads flying and sticking her hip out as she struck a pose, eyes popping open to give the customer a seductively searing look before winking at him and laughing, breaking the spell. He laughed too, though to her satisfaction, he seemed a little flustered. “You know… one of these days… I’m gonna make you accept my number.” she said, casting her voice loud enough to be heard over the music. He smiled and laughed and walked past her to the counter and turned down the music. “And one day, someone’s going to see you dancing and kidnap you.” he countered, waving a CD he wanted to purchase at her as she sashayed her way up to and behind the counter, sticking her tongue out at him.

Male:

Ah, nightfall. His favorite part of the day; that point in time where it wasn’t quite day or night.

Tahlin stretched languidly in his bed, tangled in silk sheets, tawny hair spread out like a halo around his head. As per the usual, he woke up feeling empty. But it didn’t stop the little purr that rumbled from him as he finished his stretch. That emptiness meant it was breakfast time…

He sat up, muscles sliding smoothly beneath his creamy, velvety skin, and stood, letting the sheets slide off his naked body before padding into the bathroom to begin getting ready for the night.

He’d heard of a new, curious practice among the other vampires in the city. Instead of hunting every night, they were finding and taking on ‘blood slaves’. So lazy. But eventually, more and more were taking part in the activity which only added to his curiosity. Of course, he couldn’t be bothered with keeping up with the latest bloodsucking trends, but the prospect of some pretty little thing letting him nibble her neck for a midmorning snack appealed to him more and more each time he rose. And so, he decided that he would go and find one for himself.

He showered, even as old as he was, he still found it was impossible to resist indoor plumbing, and brushed his already white teeth, removing the smell of blood from his mouth and combed out his silken tresses before getting dressed for the evening in a black longsleeved button down and tight black jeans. He gave himself a ‘punk’ flair with a studded leather belt and black boots. After pulling his hair back at the nape of his neck he decided he looked as gorgeous as ever and left his pent house suite and took to the streets, in search of something delicious to take back home with him.

On a hunch, he wandered the city streets long enough to find a bar that seemed to be hopping already. He made his way inside, ignoring the awe-filled stares of the women he walked past. Vampires always had a certain allure to them. Especially when they looked as exotic and modelesque as he did.

He took a seat at the bar at the same time as a drunk male got up in order to try and pick up a trashy looking blonde who was shamelessly hitting on him. With a chuckle, he turned to the bar tender, about to order something when his gaze fell upon her. She appeared to be a bartender… not at all what he had expected… Red hair that shone in the dim lighting of the bar… She carried herself in such a way that it was clear that she knew that she was at least somewhat desirable among the men in the place. He watched her for a moment more before deliberately pulling his eyes away, pretending like he was too shy to catch her attention, waiting to see how she might react to him.

I’d prefer it if you contact me via email: vanoverkyrie@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:18 am
The vampire one interesting. Could the vampire be a charming vampire prince type of guy? I can make up the girl's personality as I go. xd  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

They are always watching

Vicious Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:17 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess

He could, I guess lol Or at least, charming to the human XD

If you want, shoot me an email and we can see what we can come up with :] I don't really check gaia that often.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:26 pm
I sent you an email yesterday, but just to make sure, did it get through okay? o.o;  

JalunaBerry

They are always watching

Vicious Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:09 pm
JalunaBerry
I sent you an email yesterday, but just to make sure, did it get through okay? o.o;

o_o I didn't get an email. Did you type my email correctly?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:27 pm
I'd like to think so, considering I copied and pasted it from your post... o.o;  

JalunaBerry

They are always watching

Vicious Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:44 pm
JalunaBerry
I'd like to think so, considering I copied and pasted it from your post... o.o;

o.o I found it XD And sent you a reply :]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 am
Still searching!

They are always watching

Vicious Elder

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:48 pm
I would adore to do a were animal one with you, even more so if it was a strange animal not often thought of like the Polecat.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:43 pm
MinikoMaki

: O A polecat is a skunk, huh? That would be interesting!

They are always watching

Vicious Elder

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:19 am
They are always watching

It would! though it's closer to a weasel. Which would you like to play. thought I should ask since it's your thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:34 am
They are always watching
Quote:

Look for an e-mail from angeliciousgal@gmail.com. mrgreen

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

They are always watching

Vicious Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 pm
-nudges thread back up to the first page-

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games