Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Pretty Please with a cherry on top?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trades55

6,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:25 pm
Hi, I'm Trades55 but I normally go by Trade, Anna or Noc, though I don't mind what you call me as long as its respectable, I'm fourteen years old and I'll role-plays with anyone, however I won't do role-plays above PG13, I live in England, I don't know my timezone.

Generally I try to match your post or my last one or try to beat it, but this mostly depends on how inspired I am by your post, which is generally quite a lot even if you post even a measly sentence. I've been role-playing for about as long as I've been on Gaia which is just over two years and I hope from that time I'm at least semi-literate.
I guess this means I should prefer certain characters but I have no real preference, I will play both genders, I will plays goths, hypo's, emo's, Homosexual and I don't mind extra characters as long as they don't become more important than the original characters.

I prefer to role-play through forums but I don't mind trying new things, I like pretty post's, generally people with pretty post's won't dump me without warning or explanation, and please if you can't continue or your going away please tell me for how long and why, it absolutely sucks to be left hanging, I like profiles for a simple reason, it kind of defines your character that little bit more so you can't just go and add any ole thing which will make your character invisible, that also seems to suck.

My favorite genre's are Science Fiction, Romance, Fantasy, Historic, (Yaio even though its not really one) however I'm not very fond of hmm, Yuri, well I'll do almost anything there just my favorites and strangely my most common ones.

My fandoms are Death Note, Shugo Chara, Losh, Teen Titans and Are you Alice.

Generally I'll research as much as I feel necessary, which is usually so I understand what is happening in the role-play and most of the time extra such as little bits of history I found out researching if its set in the past.

Light & Day - A while ago I did this 1x1 with this AMAZING Role-player but after a few post's she couldn't continue doing it. I was wondering if anyone would like to continue it with me. But please try to match or beat the post's size's.

The Role-play is about a Drow (Dark elf) assassin and a Elfin prince, the Drow is sent on a mission by his superiors to assassinate the Elfin King Asada who is currently ruling over the Elfin country. When trying to kill him the Elfin prince Maui gets caught up in it all.

Thats about as far as we got before she left, the Drow Assassin was called Azel but that can be changed.

Apart from that these are my idea's...

♣ Android / Alien Priestess
♣ Demon / Elf
Angel / Elf Prince(ss)
♣ Demon/Angel
Demon/Demon
♣ Demon/Human
♣ Demon/Drow
Demon/Alien
♣ Angel/Drow
♣ Angel/Human
♣ Drow/Elf
♣ Prince/Princess
Princess/Thief
♣ Android/Human

The ones crossed out are the ones I'm doing or have done. If you want to do one of them you'd have to convince me but that's not hard.

I'm also open to other ideas. Just poke me.

If you want to do a 1x1 with me I'm more or less always up for it, if I'm not I'll put it in the tittle until I have more time.

If you want to do a 1x1 just post here and I'll PM you when I find your post. It's easier to keep track of, for me at least but if not for you then please say so, I know how annoying some software can be.

My 1X1 Roleplays/Examples

(So I can keep track or if any one wants too see a example.)

Crippled Love {Anime_Ghost Girl and Trades55} - Prince/Princess  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm
Hello there, Trade! I can't help but want to RP with you because you asked so nicely. xP Okay, so actually, I would want to roleplay with you anyway. Um...I'm nineteen years old and from New Jersey in the United States. If that matters, I don't know- but I figured I'd mimic your introduction. Ah, by the way...You can call me Jaluna, June or any other number of things. I'll just call you trade though.

In terms of posts, I am generally a mirror of your size in a way. If you give me enough to work with, I'll give you quite a bit. However, it depends on the story and what you give me. Five paragraphs doesn't always mean I can respond with more than one, since sometimes people sorta force five paragraphs but making them all just filler that isn't able to really get a response. But...Either way, you will get a response that you should be able to respond to. So I don't see too many problems there.

I don't mind if you like making pretty posts but...I can't handle them. If you need me to do that, then I'm going to have to retract my offer, because for me, it takes too much mental energy to remember and do. I prefer to just stick to responding without hurting my head trying to remember coding and stuff. I just don't have the memory or mental energy to keep up with constantly adding post styles each post. Profiles, however, are fine.

In terms of your favorite genre, I enjoy mostly all of them. Sci-fi is one of my favorites along with romance and fantasy, but...History varies for me. In terms of yaoi, I tend to prefer yuri or male/female pairings over it myself, but it depends on the story. So we'd have to see on that.

In terms of fandoms, the only ones you listed that I even know of are Shugo Chara and Teen Titans, which I can probably try- but, I won't play canon characters. Sorry ><

I'll do basic research as needed. For example, if your character likes an activity I've never heard of, I'll look into it so I know what you're talking about. Don't be afraid of confusing me. I confuse me all the time anyway, so I can research myself out of it easily.

Finally, down to the list you laid out for us. I'll list the things I'm interested in, undoing your bold mind you, and bold the part I'd tend to prefer playing as. And some notes as needed. Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

Android/Alien Priestess (you'll have to give me some extra details and the like, but... I *may* be able to do this)
Demon/Angel (I can play a demon too, but it depends on what you mean by a demon. Depending on what you imply with the word., I can do other things involving demons as well, such as your Demon/Elf one).
Demon/Human (Again, also might depend on the demon thing).
Angel/Drow
Angel/Human (I just tend to prefer humans but I can play the angel too obviously)
Prince/Princess (...This would just depend on gender. However, I warn you I've been playing a prince quite regularly lately. I may get tired of it soon enough xD)
Android/Human (...I always love these. Enough said. I am sure there are many story ideas we can throw back and forth too.)

I'm fine with RPing in the forums, and if you'd like to just PM me to start our conversation, that's fine as well. As long as email isn't involved I'm usually happy. So...I hope to hear from you soon xP  

JalunaBerry

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games