Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1 Search Time! ;D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay?
  Yay!
  Nay!
View Results

li RaeKa

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:01 am
Hello, I am (sorta) new. My name is ******* But you can call me Psycho! Haha. (troll face) And yes, my name is psycho and all of that and my avi looks angelic, that's what I WANT you to think ;P Already you can tell that I'm not normal but who here is??? Lol I am from a small little suburbian area in Pennsylvania, therefore, my timezone is EST. I'm usually on EVERYDAY, ALL DAY so I'm looking for someone who's just about the same.

You'll REALLY love me ;D I can be really fun and creative! I'm easy to negotiate with so that will be no problem when planning an rp or getting new ideas. I am a writer myself, and I have a really crazy imagination so I will not fail to entertain you! In fact, I am so entertaining that, -insert snappy Chuck Norris joke here-

Okay! Enough with the introduction and on to what I am looking for!

~Basically.....ANYTHING! =D But nothing too drastic, I may be crazy, but I do follow (some) rules!!

Romance:
~Anything that comes to mind, but if I MUST be specific, Uhhh...Humans, monsters, humans AND monsters, scary, hairy, berry, cherry, Mary, marry, hobo, SEXY HOBO, SEXY HOBOS THAT LIKE TO HOBO HOBOS THAT HOBO AND LIKE SEXY....Ahem....You know what I mean. sweatdrop

Suspense:

~This can also have romance if pleased, I am the type of person who love haunted houses and running around scaring the living hell out of people xD

Action:

~Everyone loves blowing stuff up and walking in slow motion! This is just the rp version!! ;D

Comedy:

~Eh...This doesn't work out too much, unless it's something really good like two people switching bodies which I do want to suggest if you're interested!!

I will think of more later! But do talk to me about your thoughts too! I'll sit here and wait, even if it takes forever and ever.....-sits in corner- .....Yeahh.....OH AND I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION--!! (beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep: "Please add an additional 20 gold to continue post") -___-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 pm
I'll do a romance one with you  

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

li RaeKa

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:57 pm
Cool! How many sentences do you use for rping? And do you use third person? Forgot to mention that. ^-^'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:42 pm
The_Guilty Innocence
Hello, I am (sorta) new. My name is ******* But you can call me Psycho! Haha. (troll face) And yes, my name is psycho and all of that and my avi looks angelic, that's what I WANT you to think ;P Already you can tell that I'm not normal but who here is??? Lol I am from a small little suburbian area in Pennsylvania, therefore, my timezone is EST. I'm usually on EVERYDAY, ALL DAY so I'm looking for someone who's just about the same.

You'll REALLY love me ;D I can be really fun and creative! I'm easy to negotiate with so that will be no problem when planning an rp or getting new ideas. I am a writer myself, and I have a really crazy imagination so I will not fail to entertain you! In fact, I am so entertaining that, -insert snappy Chuck Norris joke here-

Okay! Enough with the introduction and on to what I am looking for!

~Basically.....ANYTHING! =D But nothing too drastic, I may be crazy, but I do follow (some) rules!!

Romance:
~Anything that comes to mind, but if I MUST be specific, Uhhh...Humans, monsters, humans AND monsters, scary, hairy, berry, cherry, Mary, marry, hobo, SEXY HOBO, SEXY HOBOS THAT LIKE TO HOBO HOBOS THAT HOBO AND LIKE SEXY....Ahem....You know what I mean. sweatdrop

Suspense:

~This can also have romance if pleased, I am the type of person who love haunted houses and running around scaring the living hell out of people xD

Action:

~Everyone loves blowing stuff up and walking in slow motion! This is just the rp version!! ;D

Comedy:

~Eh...This doesn't work out too much, unless it's something really good like two people switching bodies which I do want to suggest if you're interested!!

I will think of more later! But do talk to me about your thoughts too! I'll sit here and wait, even if it takes forever and ever.....-sits in corner- .....Yeahh.....OH AND I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION--!! (beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep: "Please add an additional 20 gold to continue post") -___-

Still looking for a partner?  

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

li RaeKa

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Yo! Sorry, I have been on and off due to some activities and school stuff, but yeah sure if you're interested we can definitely work something out!  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games