Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Super craving! One on one search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 am
ok ok, I have a super craving for a yaoi kidnapping forum!
Like super craving

I like to be the kidnapped really bad but I also want to be an evil sadist kidnapper.

I have two plots for this and if you aren't ok with yaoi we can make it herto

My plots

A guy just dumped by his guy and wants to drown his sorrows out with some drinks. Well at the bar he meets a boy who either is partying there with friends or works there. Well the boy was very nice to the guy the whole night which made the guy feel better.
The guy didn't want to lose this feeling so in his state he decides to take the boy back home with him and use him how ever he wanted that night.
But after that night of things he wakes up to find the boy were he last left him and feels sorry so he tries to make it up to the boy but he still can't bring himself to let the boy go. The boy was wonderful and nice to him after such a terrible break up.

Plot two

A guy is in need of love but can't seem to find anyone willing to come home with him. So he decides to take one home against their will.
So he is hanging out in a club watching for the prefect toy to take home when he sees a boy he really enjoy watching dance so he choose his toy and works on drugging it and getting it out of the club without anyone noticing.
Once he gets out of the club he whisks the boy home for some fun.

Plot three

A high school guy is lonely and happens to like guys so he thinks about it and decides to find one to take to his empty home. He notices a classmate on the edges of the school group and decides that would be the boy he would take.
He gets them paired up for a project and invites the boy over to his house to work on it but the boy wasn't going home.

If you got more plot ideas tell me but I really want to be the kidnapped please  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 pm
Ahahahahahahahah! Help me!  

Kain-9

Friendly Werewolf

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 pm
I'll try plot one  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:07 am
I feel like a rapid animal in search of a way to satisfy it's craving through any means possible  

Kain-9

Friendly Werewolf

Katiyana de Frost

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:38 am
Kain-9

Hm...I have only done two Yaio rps but never a kidnapping one..... I pressume I could give it a shot though. I'll try out plot 2  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games