Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
4 different plots-1x1 SEARCH(S)--CLICKY

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Permanent Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

Hello!
I am Strut-for-me
I am obviously looking for a 1x1
I want it to be hetero or yoai
You should play both male and females, you can have a preferance but please be willing to do either if we do hetero. (I haven't played a female in a while so i would like that role but if you have to, be a female, just let me know.)
I want you to be able to post more than one paragraph.
Though, if not much to say, one is alright. But try to do more.
I have plots in mind so..yup!
If you don't like it..leave
I do not bite so you can try to start a convo with me if you want.
I prefer to only have the emo/tattoo/piercing people. (:
I only do threads..sorry, I may try others..may. no promises.
Also, please be on often, I am not saying every hour post a response if I have responded, just dont post once a week, like..every day or every other day.
Any other questions, ask me!

Ok. Plots time (:

1. If you have seen the movie 'The Proposal' than great, this is where I got my idea. I love the two main characters relationship. (Andrew and Margaret). For those who have no clue what I am saying either watch the awesome movie or read below!

I feel these two quotes from the movie sum up the relationship but I have a few tweaks from the movie plot to this one.

Margaret Tate: Why didn't you tell me you're some kind of Alaskan Kennedy?
Andrew Paxton: We were in the middle of talking about you... for the last 3 years.

and

Andrew Paxton: Three days ago, I loathed you. I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. Then we had our little adventure up in Alaska and things started to changed. Things changed when we kissed. And when you told me about your tattoo. Even when you checked me out when we were naked. But I didn't realize any of this, until I was standing alone... in a barn... wifeless. Now, you could imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. So Margaret, marry me, because I'd like to date you.

Now. I don't want anyone being deported or having to get married. just two people who don't seem like they would go, one being obsessed with doing what she/he has to to get to the top and the other hating them because of their bossiness. But when the bossy person tries to avoid a..'stalker', they create a fake relationship with the other who really dislikes it but will because the other promised a reward of some kind. This can be set in any age group. but i wont go over the early twenties or below..16, 17. so from about junior year of high school through the last year of college is my limit.

If you want to tweak this any, give suggestions i am VERY up for that. please, tell me, this is just a..option. I will play either role, preferably the bossy one but gladly will do either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.Ok, If you have seen Tangled, (Yes I know, childish but XD I like it. I am a little kid at heart.) ANYWAYS. I like the plot of the two, a run away criminal and a locked away girl who never has seen the outside of her home (can also be two guys if we do yaoi). The guy is running away from the crops because he...stole something and he hides in this girls house after finding it in the woods, up in a tree (literally a tree house but an actual..house up in a tree). Anyway, thats where the two meet. She wants to leave and go visit something, she always has and always dreamed of going but finally she found a chance...this criminal (He hasn't committed many bad deeds, hes not usually a criminal)

I will gladly take either role, just let me know which you want...i kinda want the female role because..i havent played a female in a while but i will gladly do either role (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Have you seen Scott Pilgrim vs. the world? Well I loove that movie and I want do a thing based on obviously Scott and Ramona, if you haven't then just keep reading, this is how I want the plot to go:

He sucks at finding a good girlfriend ever since his girlfriend of two years dumped him. Hes had one. Who was younger than him. He spots her. She has sucked at relationships ever since she was little, always the dumper, never dumped herself. She gets close and runs away. She can't seem to fully escape her latest 'ex' who still says they are together. He dates her, but she stays a safe distance away from fully...being in the relationship. He is too naive to notice it all too much. He needs to help her get over her ex.

4. Have you seen..'A cinderella story' with Hillary duff and Chad micheal murray? Well i want something like that, not exactly but something like that. Maybe something like them meeting in college, them both on some honor thing and have been chatting online, never meeting in person. The honor people are having a halloween dance (like in the movie). Uhm, instead of mean stepsisters, she has mean roommates. Hrm nothing else. oh! i would like to have the 'female' role. But will do either..but I would love the female role..XD thats it. (:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 am
Pm me if you want to 1x1 with me!! (: Make sure you tell me which plot you want and which role you want from that plot.  

A Permanent Insanity

A Permanent Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 am
Bump..  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games