Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆Vocaloid☆

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of Vocaloid, UTAU, or fan-made vocalists. 

Tags: vocaloid, utau, music, japanese, awesome 

Reply ☆ Vocaloid ☆
Have you heard? Miku is coming to the Nintendo 3DS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AJKam1kaz3

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 am
Hearing this news from her facebook page yesturday, checked out what the buzz is all about. Dubbed "Project Mirai", it's avaliable for the Nintendo 3DS where she and her crew can be viewed in traditional 2D or stunning 3D. Looking at it, the appearance are based on their Nendoroid figurines. Bad news though. Unlike the PSP's "Project Diva" series, the 3DS game is region locked so if you want to play it, you might want to buy yourself a Japanese 3DS. crying But enjoy the article and pictures.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/12/how-hatsune-miku-project-mirai-uses-augmented-reality/

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/12/conduct-ar-vocaloid-concerts-in-hatsune-miku-project-mirai-for-nintendo-3ds/  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 pm
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?! I only have 2D Japanese DSi  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nymphis

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:53 pm
it's official... i MUST buy one now  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:13 am
Thanks for the info, much appreciated!  

Starlight spellsinger
Vice Captain

Wealthy Player

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kyriz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 am
I wish the DS wasn't region blocked...that's all I am going to say on the matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:24 pm
I'd like to think that with Vocaloid's growing worldwide popularity, they'd make it not region-blocked. Sadface...
I mean, it's not like Japan is the only country making Vocaloids. (Though theirs are the most well known)  

SharpenedMoonlight

AJKam1kaz3

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:43 pm
SharpenedMoonlight
I'd like to think that with Vocaloid's growing worldwide popularity, they'd make it not region-blocked. Sadface...
I mean, it's not like Japan is the only country making Vocaloids. (Though theirs are the most well known)

I know how you feel. It's more like Nintendo since they want to control everything. PlayStation is one of the few game companies I can think of that doesn't region lock their stuff. The the reason for the Project Diva series in an U.S. PSP with no problem.  
☆ Vocaloid ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games