Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
тнє нι∂∂єη кєу(1χ1 ѕєαя¢н)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Hidden Key

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:40 am
User Image

Welcome to The Hidden Key's search thread. I have a few things to go over before i crack on with the things and pairings i like to do.

About Me

I'm a 19 year old college student called Sophie. I adore roleplaying and i live in england. However i'm on at about 3 - 11 at night and 6 - 8 in the morning. I like fandoms, especially Harry Potter, True Blood and Howl's moving castle. I like doubling and tripling because usually i like people to play a canon for me while i play someone for them. If you want me to play a canon for you, don't be offended if i ask you to play one for me or if i simply say no. I can play both genders and i post about 1 - 6 paragraphs a post. One liners is something i never do, since i normally use my threads to show people, samples you could call them.

Roleplaying Rules

I hate rules and all but we need them.

1 / / Please don't moan if i ask you to play a canon. I have my cravings so it's only fair if you play some of mine.

2 / / Use punctuation and spell. I know we all have out little typo's but i don't want to have to translate your post.

3 / / Make it pretty! A picture won't hurt, neither will colored text for speech. I'll do my best to brighten it up if you do.~

New rules will be in this color.

Onwards to pairings and cravings!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:41 am
Pairings - Fandoms

Aright then. Bold is what i want to play and in blue are my cravings.

Harry Potter

OC x George Weasley
OC x Bill Weasley
OC/Canon x Draco Malfoy
OC/Canon x Severus Snape
OC/Canon x Fred Weasley
OC/Canon x OC/Canon

Howl's Moving Castle

Suggest.

Rapunzel

Suggest.
This is only a short list of what comes to mind right now. Please suggest things. I won't say no if i have heard about them.

The Hidden Key

The Hidden Key

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 am
Originals

These are some of the pairings i have in mind right now. Feel free to ask. I don't shun anyone for liking anything.

Teacher x Student
Demon x Human
Vampires
Teacher x Teacher
Student x Student
Neko x Human
Master x Slave

This is only a short list of what i can think up. Suggestions!

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games