Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Mydai's search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madryn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:56 am
I'm not going to spend my time making this pretty so we will just have to do with pretty colored text!

Anyway...

I'm called Mydai or Alice if you prefer. My account looks new because i have just recently found out about this website. Rest assured i have been roleplaying for over 5 years. I'm nineteen and in college, so you have to be patient with me. I like in the UK and college normally drains about 6 hours or so out of me. But i'm normally on whenever else unless my mother is being a ass and kicks me off.

I don't really have any roleplays i dislike, just don't expect me to play the male all the time. I love having the choice of what to play and i'll respect your choice as well.

I can play both genders but i don't like to play them all the time. Please respect my wishes if i ask to play a certain gender.
C R A V I N G

H A R R Y P O T T E R

Someone play either Bill or George for me? I have a very big craving for these two and i will gladly play a canon for you in return.

O R I G I N A L P A I R I N G S

Teacher x Student
Popular x Non Popular
M//
F//
Het
Boarding School
Incest
R O M A N C E
Supernatural
Vampires

Please suggest some. These are all i can think of at this moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 pm
Mydai

I would love to do Teacher x Student, Incest, or Supernautural with you.  

Dark_Skies5

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:20 pm
Mydai
I'm not going to spend my time making this pretty so we will just have to do with pretty colored text!

Anyway...

I'm called Mydai or Alice if you prefer. My account looks new because i have just recently found out about this website. Rest assured i have been roleplaying for over 5 years. I'm nineteen and in college, so you have to be patient with me. I like in the UK and college normally drains about 6 hours or so out of me. But i'm normally on whenever else unless my mother is being a ass and kicks me off.

I don't really have any roleplays i dislike, just don't expect me to play the male all the time. I love having the choice of what to play and i'll respect your choice as well.

I can play both genders but i don't like to play them all the time. Please respect my wishes if i ask to play a certain gender.
C R A V I N G

H A R R Y P O T T E R

Someone play either Bill or George for me? I have a very big craving for these two and i will gladly play a canon for you in return.

Teacher x Student
Popular x Non Popular
M//
F//
Het
Boarding School
Incest
R O M A N C E
Supernatural
Vampires

I'll do an incest or a boarding school one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 pm
Dark_Skies5
Mydai

I would love to do Teacher x Student, Incest, or Supernautural with you.

I have a plot for teacher x student if you want to do that?

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Mydai

Would you be up for a brother x sister one?  

Madryn

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 pm
I dont know which one I want to do I will do any  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:10 am
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Mydai

Would you be up for a brother x sister one?

Yeah that would work.  

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Dark_Skies5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:56 pm
Mydai
I have a plot for teacher x student if you want to do that?

Sure I would love do it with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:00 pm
Shyr Rider

Anyway...

C R A V I N G

H A R R Y P O T T E R

Teacher x Student
Popular x Non Popular
M//
F//
Het
Boarding School
Incest
R O M A N C E
Supernatural
Vampires

I'm more into the Popular x Non-popular one than most of them. My idea is for them to have been the bitterest of rivals for a long time, but for an ex of my character's who was arrested for raping her to break out of jail and force her to run off with the guy she's rivals with. ... Also, I'm REALLY into bad boys. I don't know why, I just am. razz  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games