Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Guilds update thread - Update

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:21 pm
Look at what I found in the forums!

I'm not sure it addresses all the problems that guilds have but at least it's there and IT'S MADE BY A SITE MODERATOR. So that means that it should have some pull! I think we need to go support this with everything we've got!

UPDATE: IDK if anyone else has seen this but it might interest you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 am
I saw it. Actually most of what we requested has been addressed in Spring cleaning and is in the forum, so we just have to wait and see.

And we now know that SC is SPRING CLEANING forum...  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:34 am
Please everyone be sure to go spend cookies on ideas pertaining to the guilds, if we don't put our cookies down then the things we want will be ignored (They probably will anyway!) in favour of hiring a new dev for zOMG (Sorry but rolleyes , zOMG HAD a full dev team for a long time and it doesn't seem to have worked for it, why should zOMG be a special panda when the other features have to share devs? /rant).

So, yeah, spend cookies, make sure you ask your friends to check it out and get heard!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 pm
Pilotslover
Please everyone be sure to go spend cookies on ideas pertaining to the guilds, if we don't put our cookies down then the things we want will be ignored (They probably will anyway!) in favour of hiring a new dev for zOMG (Sorry but rolleyes , zOMG HAD a full dev team for a long time and it doesn't seem to have worked for it, why should zOMG be a special panda when the other features have to share devs? /rant).

So, yeah, spend cookies, make sure you ask your friends to check it out and get heard!

I'm sorry but I don't understand if this rant/sarcasm is directed at me or zOMG.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:53 am
Kenocka

I'm sorry but I don't understand if this rant/sarcasm is directed at me or zOMG.

It's at zOMG, I've always considered it a spectacular waste of resources that could have been used on the rest of the site; whilst the arenas and guilds fell to the wayside, zOMG had time and resources despite not drawing as member members.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:59 am
Pilotslover
Kenocka

It's at zOMG, I've always considered it a spectacular waste of resources that could have been used on the rest of the site; whilst the arenas and guilds fell to the wayside, zOMG had time and resources despite not drawing as member members.

Oh good. I was very afraid you were mad at me. I personally enjoy zOMG (to an extent, it needs work) but I very much understand your frustration. Honestly if it's the guilds or zOMG it'll be the guilds every time.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:01 am
Kenocka

Oh good. I was very afraid you were mad at me. I personally enjoy zOMG (to an extent, it needs work) but I very much understand your frustration. Honestly if it's the guilds or zOMG it'll be the guilds every time.

Sorry to worry you, I just find how blinkered the 'hard core' zOMG can be a little upsetting, they're focused on getting attention for zOMG over other things.

I'm not saying I don't like to play on occasion but frankly it's a little boring.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:18 am
Pilotslover
Kenocka

Sorry to worry you, I just find how blinkered the 'hard core' zOMG can be a little upsetting, they're focused on getting attention for zOMG over other things.

I'm not saying I don't like to play on occasion but frankly it's a little boring.

Yeah, it needs work but let that be done after we've gotten our portion of the pie!  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 am
Kenocka

Yeah, it needs work but let that be done after we've gotten our portion of the pie!

Exactly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 pm
Regina tremende majestatis|
c** salvando salvas gratis|

I've given a cookie to absolutely each and every proposal considering changes in guilds. I hope something will be finally done /honestly, we have bought a chatroom yet hardly anybody uses it razz

Wouldn't it be a good idea to send a guild advertisement with links to guild changes proposals? I've already asked all of my guild members to spam the thread advertised in the first post and it is thanks to us that TIPS are listed in the first post ha ha Cx

Dolores senem comi ingenio|

Purple-eyed Dreamer

Moonlight Healer

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas