Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Help me define this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm
Well. I really want to put my beliefs into something. It's most likely Eclectic Neo-Paganism & Witchcraft.

I believe in a Goddess. I see her in all forms of Femininity, The Moon, Earth and Nature. (Mainly a polarity). She is the ruler of night and the mother to everything. She gives life with the promise of death, and as she changes, so does the Earth and the seasons.

I also believe in a God, who is the lover and consort of the goddess. He is seen in the Sun, daytime, fire, air, nature and all masculine energy. He is warmth and inspiration. He dies once a year and returns when he is reborn of the Goddess. He is the father to all life. As he and the Goddess grow and change, so does the Earth.

I'm a soft polytheist. That every deity is an aspect of the two above, and I'm believing in and worshiping an aspect of them.

I am also animistic - I believe every animal, tree, plant, human etc. has a spirit. Since I also believe everything is infused with the same divine life-force.

I also believe all natural places or objects have a spirit or energy attached to them. I believe my crystals have spirits within them, because they are extremely old.

I also consider myself a Witch. Since I practice divination, crystal magic, spellwork, and healing (generally just being nice and sending out "love").  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:01 am
I'm sort of confused - what do you want help with?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 am
Well...if you're looking for a label or a box for your beliefs...

I'm pretty sure 'Eclectic Neo-Pagan Witchcraft' is, as you said, a good one for what you do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 am
Maybe knowing where these beliefs come from can help too- like knowing why you're a soft polytheist or why you view things in a gender-binary.

For example- I'm 3rd gendered, if your god is a god of Masculine energy, and your goddess is a goddess of all things feminime- which one of them cares for people like me?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:12 am
Sanguina Cruenta
I'm sort of confused - what do you want help with?

Giving that a title, or as Morg said: a label or box.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games