Reply The City of Parte`
Valentines Day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:37 pm
So is anyone here lucky enough to have their very own bishounen to do something with on this special day, most romantic between lovers? I don't sweatdrop , Unfortunately my one true love might not even be real (online relationships can be stressful) However, if anyone has romantic stories or anything of the like, please tell, so us lonely girls can at least buck up some 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:33 am
Er... no, no one real. Sephiroth, however.... Eh, I spend too much time liking UNreal guys, that I don't usually pay attention to anyone real. I have been somewhat of a flirt online before, though sweatdrop xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:52 pm
Saerenna
Er... no, no one real. Sephiroth, however.... Eh, I spend too much time liking UNreal guys, that I don't usually pay attention to anyone real. I have been somewhat of a flirt online before, though sweatdrop xd
I'm somewhat of a flirt with guys IN PERSON...and I flirt with girls with my male avatar sometimes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:17 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
I'm somewhat of a flirt with guys IN PERSON...and I flirt with girls with my male avatar sometimes sweatdrop

I'm very flirtatious to girls, and they almost always flirt back (unless they slap me for touching their bewbs.. >_>) I made a female avatar, but I didn't want to when I saw how much their cloths cost.  

Felix Cervante

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:29 pm
Mitsu Darkhart
furry1337otaku
Saerenna

I'm very flirtatious to girls, and they almost always flirt back (unless they slap me for touching their bewbs.. >_>) I made a female avatar, but I didn't want to when I saw how much their cloths cost.

*blink* Riiiiiighhhht..... LOL, I haven't tried flirting with girls with my male avy. Yes, I have one, but it's highly unlikely that you've seen him. Or my other girl.... ninja xd I don't think guys have as cool of clothes. Just less spendy, true. But then again, the guys can now wear some girl clothes.... and hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:12 pm
Saerenna
Mitsu Darkhart
furry1337otaku
Saerenna

*blink* Riiiiiighhhht..... LOL, I haven't tried flirting with girls with my male avy. Yes, I have one, but it's highly unlikely that you've seen him. Or my other girl.... ninja xd I don't think guys have as cool of clothes. Just less spendy, true. But then again, the guys can now wear some girl clothes.... and hair.
Yeah, there were alot of complaints about the female avatars having better items, and there was a suggestion to make more unisex items...I don't think this is quite what was intended sweatdrop  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:57 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Mitsu Darkhart
furry1337otaku
Saerenna

Yeah, there were alot of complaints about the female avatars having better items, and there was a suggestion to make more unisex items...I don't think this is quite what was intended sweatdrop
LOL, yeah, like the guys can wear those new striped halter-top things in Moira's shop >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:12 am
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Mitsu Darkhart
furry1337otaku
Saerenna

LOL, yeah, like the guys can wear those new striped halter-top things in Moira's shop >.<
I gots to check that out on my male avatar xd lol

edit: eek OHMG! That is SO wrong *shakes head* WHat are the mods THINKING?! eek  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:28 am
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Mitsu Darkhart

I KNOW! It's just, ew....... o.O But then again, we girls can now wear the flame pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Mitsu Darkhart

I KNOW! It's just, ew....... o.O But then again, we girls can now wear the flame pants.

Yeah, but.. It's also a good thing, because Cross Dressers can now have their way. xD  

Felix Cervante

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:25 am
Mitsu Darkhart
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku

Yeah, but.. It's also a good thing, because Cross Dressers can now have their way. xD
They could just have girl avatars. The female clothes look MUCH better on them. Guys just look ugly in those girl clothes, because they don't have the figure for it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:42 am
The male avvis should be prettier. They should come with a bishounen figure option, or something. It would be so easier for me to make some of my RP characters as gaian avatars then. Or just bishies in general.Tha would be an interesting petition X3  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
BISHIE AVIES!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!? heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Well, you CAN dress girls up like guys. I suppose you could say they were guys, though they aren't. I WANT A BISHIE AVY! The guys aren't that cute. Nor do they have cool clothes. I suppose I could have my guy wear a Sari and call him a bishie? LOL  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:53 pm
Saerenna
BISHIE AVIES!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!? heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Well, you CAN dress girls up like guys. I suppose you could say they were guys, though they aren't. I WANT A BISHIE AVY! The guys aren't that cute. Nor do they have cool clothes. I suppose I could have my guy wear a Sari and call him a bishie? LOL
LOL!!! Yeah, they need cooler clothes, slender lookes, and more hair!Gah!And more girls clothes!I swear, gaia is discriminating against crossdressers!  

Mariku -- Kitten

The City of Parte`

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff