Reply Historical/Mystery
Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batman_Joker-2Sides_1Coin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:11 am
So I made this topic because Spiral is my second favorite series ever. (especially the manga) I think it's one of best mystery series that I'm familiar with. It has great art, lots of suspense and great characters. So feel free to discuss Spiral here. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 pm
It's been a long time since I've watched this, the ending was bad, but I bet that the manga is way better in that sense.  

YoRHa
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:00 am
Vampire_Neko_Hazuki
It's been a long time since I've watched this, the ending was bad, but I bet that the manga is way better in that sense.

The manga is much better biggrin - if only because the anime doesn't include the final arc(s) of the story. It is definitely well worth reading (I own all of the manga- 15 volumes)- besides, you actually find out the 'mystery' behind the Blade children and everything. But I won't give anything away if you're going to read it some day.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:34 am
YuYuHakusho135
Vampire_Neko_Hazuki

The manga is much better biggrin - if only because the anime doesn't include the final arc(s) of the story. It is definitely well worth reading (I own all of the manga- 15 volumes)- besides, you actually find out the 'mystery' behind the Blade children and everything. But I won't give anything away if you're going to read it some day.

I will, after I stop being lazy xD the anime did have so much potential, but sometimes they aren't finished because the anime isn't done publishing, and if the anime isn't too popular then they don't keep making it, unfortunately :/  

YoRHa
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 pm
Vampire_Neko_Hazuki
YuYuHakusho135
Vampire_Neko_Hazuki

I will, after I stop being lazy xD the anime did have so much potential, but sometimes they aren't finished because the anime isn't done publishing, and if the anime isn't too popular then they don't keep making it, unfortunately :/

I hope you enjoy reading it then. And yes, I know what you mean. But
I think it's even worse in a way if the anime is totally different from the manga because all of the manga hasn't been published yet. But maybe that's just me because I tend to like manga more because the author's intentions are kept true. Not that I don't like anime, too, though.  
Historical/Mystery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games