Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a job?
  Yep
  Not yet
  I mow my neighbors lawn...
  I got people for that 8)
  Of course, I have a stay at home job in my den... I access it through my x-box... technology these days.
View Results

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:55 pm
II S L Y II
sober bloodfire
II S L Y II
sober bloodfire
Alli told me to think of random nonsense and just make a topic about it so here's my first topic. I finally got a job. I actually got it earlier today and I never really intended telling you people simply because it wasn't too interesting but I need a topic to mingle with you guys. So yes, you guys are looking at the new worker for my local cinamark. I get to sell popcorn, candy, and other movie eating accesories to our valued suckers *cough* I mean customers, what did I say.
So to keep this thread somewhat interesting, tell us about your job, or past jobs, or jobs you're trying to apply too. smile
See, I'm not that scary... no one talks to me... crying

If this is too off-topic just delete this post x-x

My local cinnema cleans their restrooms with a mop...

and then they clean their pop corn maker with the very same thing afterwards.

I don't really care if it's off topic, I'm just glad I got replies lol.
But holy s**t O_o where do you live just so I know to never go to that cinama. *please don't say texas...please don't say texas*

Ehhh... AMC Theaters, Santa Anita Mall.

Never heard of it, so I'm in the clear mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:59 pm
sober bloodfire
II S L Y II
sober bloodfire
II S L Y II
sober bloodfire
Alli told me to think of random nonsense and just make a topic about it so here's my first topic. I finally got a job. I actually got it earlier today and I never really intended telling you people simply because it wasn't too interesting but I need a topic to mingle with you guys. So yes, you guys are looking at the new worker for my local cinamark. I get to sell popcorn, candy, and other movie eating accesories to our valued suckers *cough* I mean customers, what did I say.
So to keep this thread somewhat interesting, tell us about your job, or past jobs, or jobs you're trying to apply too. smile

But holy s**t O_o where do you live just so I know to never go to that cinama. *please don't say texas...please don't say texas*

California ^-^

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 pm
II S L Y II
sober bloodfire
II S L Y II
sober bloodfire
II S L Y II
sober bloodfire

California ^-^

there are two states in the way, I think that should be safe enough ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:53 am
emotion_dowant Im a student so I dont work emotion_yatta
yay school... then again... emotion_0A0 SCHOOL  

_sparkles d kitty_

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 am
Jeffy's in school and he got a job xD
Who's the little junior 4laugh
I'm working on getting one, getting my social secuirity card today and getting trained on a cash register :nod:
It is still kinda sad that a junior got a job before a senior.... >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:26 pm
AngelCagalli
Jeffy's in school and he got a job xD
Who's the little junior 4laugh
I'm working on getting one, getting my social secuirity card today and getting trained on a cash register :nod:
It is still kinda sad that a junior got a job before a senior.... >.<

ha-ha, sucks to be you rofl  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

Jacklyna rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Jacklyna

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 am
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire

No, you're not scary. :3

Uh, I work at my local public library. It's a small town, so it has a small library. If this says anything: there's only one librarian working at a time.

Well, either way, I still get freaked out on busy days, because everyone's usually surrounding the counter. >_<

I've been working there for... two years, and I'm going on my third. I've been working their since my Senior year in High School, haha. ^_^

Ah, I'm needing a second job though, which I'm trying to get. The library pay just isn't good enough, especially since I'm taking art schooling from home; takes half of my paycheck away. x_x However, finding a second job is hard to do in this town. If you're not a 'friend' of the manager, then you don't get the job. >_> I have to live too, y'know? classified_fu

I've never worked at a movie theatre; how is it? o:

omgosh, I know how that is. Relatives and Bffs first.

btw, popcorn guy? Since Im unemployed- if I ever come to whereever the heck you work could I have free popcorn? Oh what am I saying, besides- I usually sneak it in my back pocket cool . Wait! popcorn guy...we should totaly call you PG! and it kinda fits because of where you work! (PG, movie ratings, aha)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 am
Jacklyna
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire

No, you're not scary. :3

Uh, I work at my local public library. It's a small town, so it has a small library. If this says anything: there's only one librarian working at a time.

Well, either way, I still get freaked out on busy days, because everyone's usually surrounding the counter. >_<

I've been working there for... two years, and I'm going on my third. I've been working their since my Senior year in High School, haha. ^_^

Ah, I'm needing a second job though, which I'm trying to get. The library pay just isn't good enough, especially since I'm taking art schooling from home; takes half of my paycheck away. x_x However, finding a second job is hard to do in this town. If you're not a 'friend' of the manager, then you don't get the job. >_> I have to live too, y'know? classified_fu

I've never worked at a movie theatre; how is it? o:

omgosh, I know how that is. Relatives and Bffs first.

btw, popcorn guy? Since Im unemployed- if I ever come to whereever the heck you work could I have free popcorn? Oh what am I saying, besides- I usually sneak it in my back pocket cool . Wait! popcorn guy...we should totaly call you PG! and it kinda fits because of where you work! (PG, movie ratings, aha)

If you're ever down in Texas then sure you'll get a free bucket of popcorn on the house blaugh
I've never been called PG before but why the hell not mrgreen  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

shycuteberry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 pm
I wannna job... but i have to much school work smile I wanna work at sees candy to get free chocolate 4laugh  
II S L Y II generated a random number between 69 and 69 ... 69!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:48 pm
shycuteberry
I wannna job... but i have to much school work smile I wanna work at sees candy to get free chocolate 4laugh

You know what's cute? Your avi. <3

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

RZK Xun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
→→Simple. If you can't win

Nobody wants to hire me cuz im underage :[

Make your opponents loose.←←

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 am
since I was a kid I wished to be a math teacher... I loved math too much... but when I got into university the math major was closed because of lack of interest... no one loved math so I had to get into statistics... I can still be a math teacher unless the rules in my country will changed after two years "wish they don't change it" I love teaching and I prefer staying at home instead of working somewhere else though a statistician can work in somewhere else with a treble better salary but I love teaching... currently I wish I could publish a book but for some reasons I couldn't.. things don't go well I donno why... but I think your job is fun... I wanned to be a party organizer for kids like wearing animal custom, playing with kids, preparing cotton candy and pop corn... but everyone was against it sad  

GarGo0or

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:24 pm
GarGo0or
since I was a kid I wished to be a math teacher... I loved math too much... but when I got into university the math major was closed because of lack of interest... no one loved math so I had to get into statistics... I can still be a math teacher unless the rules in my country will changed after two years "wish they don't change it" I love teaching and I prefer staying at home instead of working somewhere else though a statistician can work in somewhere else with a treble better salary but I love teaching... currently I wish I could publish a book but for some reasons I couldn't.. things don't go well I donno why... but I think your job is fun... I wanned to be a party organizer for kids like wearing animal custom, playing with kids, preparing cotton candy and pop corn... but everyone was against it sad

Math teacher is what I'm goin for too smile Gotta get out of high school first though xP Geometry is my favorite smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:21 pm
II S L Y II
shycuteberry

You know what's cute? Your avi. <3

lol well yeah but i was trying to put the emoji "cute" face on it... but i guess it didnt work ^.^  

shycuteberry

Angel's Charity

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces