Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
how many juggalos/lettes out there been down since b4 2002

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

juggalo541

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am
i want to talk to the older los around on gaia because i've been down for a while and i want to know if youve seen the same changes i have in the juggalo world. i've noticed a few posts or comments talking about being initiated as a juggalo/lette and earning a right to be called a juggalo/lette. thats bull s**t you either are or your not. its not a gang. its not a fanbase. its a family and the lo's that have been down for a long time know what i mean the only way people are going to realize this is if we step up and tell em idk maybe im delusional but most of the lo's ive talked to who've been down that long know what i mean and i know that some newer los still know what im talkin bout so u count too ive just seen more older lo's who know what i mean than newer ones  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm
I know what you mean, a lot of newer lo's think just because you are a lette you gotta ********, they got all sorts of s**t twisted and not in a fun way..  

MoonMamma88

14,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

juggalo541

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:00 pm
exactly hella s**t thats jus one  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:57 pm
I've been down since Milenko.  

Cody From Idaho

Friendly Explorer

Master Juggalo 4 Life

4,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:58 pm
juggalo541
i want to talk to the older los around on gaia because i've been down for a while and i want to know if youve seen the same changes i have in the juggalo world. i've noticed a few posts or comments talking about being initiated as a juggalo/lette and earning a right to be called a juggalo/lette. thats bull s**t you either are or your not. its not a gang. its not a fanbase. its a family and the lo's that have been down for a long time know what i mean the only way people are going to realize this is if we step up and tell em idk maybe im delusional but most of the lo's ive talked to who've been down that long know what i mean and i know that some newer los still know what im talkin bout so u count too ive just seen more older lo's who know what i mean than newer ones

Word up, I hear you man, and agree with you. Your either are or not. I think some get off track or perhaps never were really on it in the first place. But it's all about family and getting each others back, not making you feel like a fool or jerk in some initiation. To me, it seems like a slap in yo face!
MMFWCL Homie  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 pm
straight up honestly i think a lot of the newer los and lets see it as something it not and they call themselves los/lettes because its becoming a fad. i put that year on there cause from my obsevations thats when things started changing i think its up to us older los to inform the newer los and lettes that ist not a gang or fad and it's about family. but idk how its so much more than what its become and i think we should let em know.
whoop whoop mmfwcl  

juggalo541

juggalo541

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:04 pm
Gloomis
I've been down since Milenko.

do u see what im talkin about then if u look back how many juggalos were killing people in the name of juggalos. i cant think of any can you how many places was it considered a gang? u see what i mean its changed dramaticaly now its a gang or something to do to be cool. from most of what ive seen in my area theres still some. true fam out there and a big WHOOP WHOOP to yall,
MMFWCL.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:28 pm
Im new to the Family so my friend told me about how juggalos and juggalettes isnt a gang. I nown this every time i heard them say it in a song of theirs. But some people are so f**king stupid they thinks its a gang  

Juggalo Shane

S0ulless_0ne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:45 am
been around since the begining....im from the D....if anything hasnt been more clear its this....dont start s**t wont be s**t...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:12 am
Oh man!!! So not right when I hear this sh!t, 4real 4real... If ur a true lo/lette u know they be mislead when u start hearing that sh!t, and every time I gotta tell em it's all about family, That's the raw deal right there... Nothang like it, knowing u have ur back covered by ur family, nothang gang related w/ that!!! And we've had our family grow here!!! Sharing the luv: "I was driving on a toll road and this car in front of me was paying, I got up to the booth and the lady said, go on ur toll has been paid for, I was like wtf, so I drove like mad to catch up, and here were a couple los that paid our way, (they noticed the hatchet man sticker in the back of my car!!!)" Just one story, but that's family!!! MMFWCL  

mr arctic juggalo

Hilarious Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

juggalo541

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:08 pm
mr arctic juggalo
Oh man!!! So not right when I hear this sh!t, 4real 4real... If ur a true lo/lette u know they be mislead when u start hearing that sh!t, and every time I gotta tell em it's all about family, That's the raw deal right there... Nothang like it, knowing u have ur back covered by ur family, nothang gang related w/ that!!! And we've had our family grow here!!! Sharing the luv: "I was driving on a toll road and this car in front of me was paying, I got up to the booth and the lady said, go on ur toll has been paid for, I was like wtf, so I drove like mad to catch up, and here were a couple los that paid our way, (they noticed the hatchet man sticker in the back of my car!!!)" Just one story, but that's family!!! MMFWCL

thats what i'm sayin though the only way the people who are posing and or bein mis lead will know the truth is to tell em straight up. and i just posted last week or so about a Lo here that helped me outa some s**t and he didnt even know me. but I was family and thats what its always been like and the way it should stay. but alot of these ******** claimin a gang is ******** it up.
my suggestion tell em straight up its what i been doin. i see em all over around here i get hated on they call me fake because i i dont see it as a gang. i tell em it's not a gang and wasnt a gang to start with if u wanna claim a gang do it with a different name. its a family. other gangs claim there family too but none are. none can the same fealing or any thing close gangs are about hate the juggalo family is all about love. ******** the haters. WHOOP WHOOP MMFWCL MCL LO LOVE all demonstrate love not hate even the clown love sign has an L in it that most new lo's dont use but it should be there. when the clown love sign is showed there should be an l behind the C as demonstrated by violent j in the homies video and every pic of him throwin it up point is gangs revolve around hate juggalos revolve around love family love

WHOOP WHOOP MCL  
~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff