Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:14 pm
Annchen
DavyJnah
Annchen
Tag for you smile Can't remember if I told you before or not...

I don't remember, but here's a tag back.

And a tagback. Enjoying SWTOR? My hubby plays an evil jedi so I have hardly seen him in a while now. razz

Oh, I've got a sister to your PL girl! I keep "finding" her siblings... so many of them.

Tag!

Would you want to do a sibling rp?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:45 pm
DavyJnah
Annchen
DavyJnah
Annchen

And a tagback. Enjoying SWTOR? My hubby plays an evil jedi so I have hardly seen him in a while now. razz

Oh, I've got a sister to your PL girl! I keep "finding" her siblings... so many of them.

Tag!

Tagback smile I'm starting to wrap it up, but it would be nice with another meeting between the two of them. I think she'll warm up to him and open up more the more they meet.

And sibling RP would be fun. Any ideas for a setting?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:11 pm
Annchen
DavyJnah
Annchen
DavyJnah
Annchen

Tag!

Tagback smile I'm starting to wrap it up, but it would be nice with another meeting between the two of them. I think she'll warm up to him and open up more the more they meet.

I'll post one last time and then we can get a new one started up.

Hmm, ideas for sibling setting.... -shrugs- xD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 pm
I started our JRP for Dingergisbar! Link  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 pm
For Cythraul
I would like some pride interaction! I got my boy into the Maestros just recently and I would like for him to start developing connections within the pride. I have nothing really in mind beyond interaction really. XD They could become friends or rivals...or even just neutral. I'm good for almost anything. XD

User Image
Personality:
Ning seems to live on his feet. He's got a devil-may-care attitude and acts without thought or hesitation. Many would accuse him of being thick in the head or downright impulsive but he seems to work best on his feet and improvising seems to be his forte. He's loyal as a dog and while his methods aren't always the best- he gets the job done. Ning was a reckless youth from a small pride off the coastline. They had few members and fewer rules of conduct. When Ning began growing out his mane it was time to take his leave and make his own way. He grew into a behemoth of a lion, taking well after his sire and adapting very well to life on the road. He constantly challenged himself and authority, eventually earning himself a good deal of experience- and a good deal of enemies. Soon he began to pick fights just to put his skills to the test and while it took him several seasons to hone his abilities, he soon became a brute that most rogues kept well away from. Always looking for a challenge, Ning now wears a string of bells around his neck to announce himself. For those that would run- he'd rather not waste his time. For those that take the challenge, he welcomes with open claws.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 am
DavyJnah
Annchen
DavyJnah
Annchen
DavyJnah
Annchen

Tag!

I'll post one last time and then we can get a new one started up.

Hmm, ideas for sibling setting.... -shrugs- xD

Sorry about the delay! Second meeting for the two of them:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22640225  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:49 pm
Nom  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm
-flop-  

DavyJnah