Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Joker (DK version) X Harley Quinn 1x1 Search {IPC}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owl_Empress

Bashful Gaian

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 am
Hello you can call me Cozy or Halla. I'm interested in doing a reinterpretation of the character Harley Quinn and how her 'romance' with the Joker begins. I myself would be portraying Ms. Quinn. It'll naturally start with Harleen being hired at Arkham to treat the Joker months after his incarceration. There will be a bit of a "The Joker Blogs" and "Who Killed Harleen Quinzel?" feel/influence to it if possible, so that the rp doesn't just jump to the two being criminals together. Harleen's decent into madness will be a steady, but slow and decaying one.

I have a first post written up!

I'd appreciate it if anyone interested in the plot and playing the DK version of Mr. J, would read the guidelines below and contact me afterwards about the plot and any questions and/or suggestions you may have.

Guidelines
-Please use proper grammar and spelling.
-At least a paragraph would be nice and please no one liners. Quantity does not always mean quality but there is such a thing as a post that contains 'too much' or 'too little'.
-No cybering whatsoever. If it comes to that well use the cliched fade-out.
-Violence and cursing are fine with me, yet also remember to be in character if you are portraying a canon.
-I personally prefer to rp in private threads. PMs are difficult for me to keep track of. But whatever works best for you, I'm sure we can work it out. However I will not rp through emails or instant messengers.
-I will be playing Harley but I can also play other characters if needed.
-If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Please contact me with the subject Cozy

Here are some samples as well. They begin closer to the bottom of the page and continue to the 2nd page.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm
bump  

Owl_Empress

Bashful Gaian

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Nerd 50
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games