Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:06 am
Kyanah Toriyama
Head Captain
Fox of the Night

The tiny woman smirked as the other charged her. A frontal attack such as this was what she used to start off with, of course that was far in the past. It seemed that now-a-days her husbands peace loving ways had worn off on her in a way. Not that she hated fighting, just that there was always a better way to start than by blunt force. Already knowing the target was herself, thus the path the woman would take, Kyanah flash stepped aside a few feet and looked at the woman. She continued her assault and was answered by another flash step, this time a bit farther away.
"A bit more grace and planning is more of what I expected of a wolf but well not all are the same," her voice rung out, slightly taunting but fairly calm. Her eyes again flashed with deadly intent as she looked over the woman's sword. "What a large beastly thing.' she thought to herself before making her first move. "Bakudo 26: Kyakko," she stated calmly and she disappeared from view, the light around her bending so that she was neigh invisible. It was then she drew her small zanpakuto, light flashing off its smooth surface before she moved again.
Her movements, made invisible by the bakudo, brought her to a place behind Reika. She was now visible again but gave herself away even more by speaking to the large woman, "Kyanah Toriyama, normally I would say at your service but as of now, I am not. You are here to be of service to me," she was now being very provocative, wanting to throw her opponent off maybe just a bit and make the battle that much more interesting. Her smile was now cool, her expression carrying that 'I'm better than you' attitude that got on the nerves of so many people it made her laugh.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 am

User Image

Koenji,Reika

"I feel stronger then ever...."

Reika just grinned away. Already she was analyzing her opponent. The glint of her opponents gaze was a dead give away, but what really gave her away, was her reiatsu and her scent. Reika had turned and backed up as the woman exited her shunpo. "Wolves take great pride in their ability to track prey. I'm no exception." With that she vanished into a shunpo causing grassy debris to kick up. She then reappeared beside Kyanah with her blade behind her and her sword arm
over her other's shoulder
. With a mighty twist of her body the blade shot forth with great speed and obvious force. The path the blade followed was from upper left to lower right, a diagonal stroke. Underestimating Reika's speed would prove fatal in this match.

"....So watch yourself, or you'll die!"

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:20 am
Kyanah Toriyama
Head Captain
Fox of the Night

Kyanah felt the air behind her move suddenly as Reika exited her own shunpo. As the blade crashed down she twisted her body to block with her much smaller blade. Her form now crouched down, and in a small crater from the blunt force of the blow, was under much strain. Even with this, she smiled up at her opposition, "Even though they are one of my favored species, wolves can still be very brash and act too quickly. Hado 33: Sokatsui!" as the last syllable was uttered a large cannon of blue flame erupted from its caster's hand. The sheer force of the hado would do severe damage at such range not adding in the fact that it was the hottest form of fire that was emitted. If Reika stayed where she was, Kyanah had no doubt she would look like a charred log but she didn't really stay where she was to find out just yet.
Using the now dented ground, she vaulted away from the site landing several yards from where she had been nearly crushed. She took a quick glimpse down at her beloved partner and noticed a small dent in its blade. Her expression changed to one of anger and a near hatred that was terrifying to most. "You dented my Kitsune!" she screamed at the other, her rage building as the rage of the night fox within the blade. Her spiritual pressure was now visible, a deep midnight blue aura surrounded her form and began to burst outward. The bright sparks of light that flickered within the depths of the aura where extremely brilliant, nearly blinding if caught just right in one's eye.
The terrifying scene only lasted for a moment though as Kyanah quickly regained her composure and the night sky around her vanished. With a flash of speed she was once again behind the much larger woman, but this time instead of taunting her she was unleashing a torrent of blows. The naturally high speed of the small rapier was only enhanced by Kyanah's own vibrant movements. The torrent of blows only lasted a moment before she jumped back a few feet so that she could catch her breath only to jump back at her with another flurry of blows.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:44 am

User Image

Koenji,Reika

"I feel stronger then ever...."

Reika's eyes twiched just as Kyanah moved her hand up to fire a kido. This would weaken her stance enough to overtake her with there clash. Reacting to the movement of her hand Reika pressed down and curved her blade so her hand literally was inches from her blades broad side. This caused the blast to harmlessly explode upwards, downwards, and to the sides. When the smoke cleared, Reika stood unphased with her blade in a laxed position. "Haaah? That it?" She had a bored expression as she gripped her neck with her free hand. "Why not just release your Zanpakutou? At this rate I'll snap it like the twig it is." Her words were serious. If her normal strikes were causing dents in her opponents blade, sooner or later it will break. Suddenly Kyanah was upon her and she raised the broad side of her blade which was almost as tall as her. Holding it as if she was holding a small animal by it's tail she dangled the blade in front of her, allowing the blade to take the strikes while using her free hand to add counter force to her side of the blade. "I don't want to fight if it's this easy." She averted her eyes a bit and leaned her head to the side as she rubbed her neck as the first flurry was ended. Her tail was limp and unmoving and her ears were semi-limp. When Kyanah started the same flurry of attacks Reika became annoyed. "Hoda, Teme!" She growled, pushing forward with much strength and reiatsu just as one of the strikes hit her blade. As she pushed forward she also pushed her blade up, forcing Kyanah's up as well. The instant she had site of her opponent, Reika lunged and thrust a reiatsu filled fist at the chest of Kyanah. A well executed counter attack.

"....So watch yourself, or you'll die!"

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Battle Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out