Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHos stronger
  Sasuke
  Neji
View Results

In Circus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:27 pm
I agree with everything Fill.in.teh.Blank said.
Very convincing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:53 pm
after the three years

saskue:
i only say this on the hope that his sharingan has greatly improved so that way he can dodge all of neji's gentle fist attacks
(would say that hopefully has a new type of sharingan,but is extremly unlickly so early)

neji:
because
saskue deserves it scream how could he leave evrbody to get more power!?!?!
what a hobo  

Algetram

itachi_san1450

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:11 am
neji all the way because unlike naruto, sasuke doesnt have another set of chakra and the neji's tenkutsu combo would cripple sasuke  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:26 am
i like neji better, but i think sasuke is stronger  

invisibIe boii

Itazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:56 am
Sasuke.
Naruto can beat Neji and Sasuke can beat Naruto. I think there's enough proof there.
Even though Neji has the Byakugan, Sasuke is a very skilled ninja.
(NOTE: The Byakugan is stronger than Sharingan)
Of course, if Sasuke uses his cursed seal given to him by Orochimaru he would soo kick Neji's a**! I mean...he'd kill him...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:29 pm
People are only saying Sasuke because of his looks...Most of them at least...

@Fill.in.teh.Blank:: Very, VERY good explanation. Besides, Sasuke is a backstabbing, betraying, traitor. I don't blame you for saying he sucks. I don't think he's all that bad but still. 64 Hakke is a good example. 128 palm is even better. smile

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Itazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:32 am
Okay, brace yourselves, I am about to freak right now...

GOD DAMNIT! I GAVE YOU AN EXAMPLE FROM THE ANIME AND MANGA!!! But does anyone read my posts? NO! Sasuke is stronger than Neji because he can beat Naruto, who can beat Neji. It's just common sense that Sasuke is stronger! And don't go on about how people are saying Sasuke's stronger because of his looks because you're not any better! Agreeing with Fill.in.teh.Blank's post you're being just as biased as all the others because you don't like Sasuke. Sure, Sasuke is one of my favourite characters but if there wasn't any proof that he's stronger than Neji I would think that Neji's stronger. Maybe refering to stuff that's already happend in the manga and anime before posting would make almost everyone's posts less biased.

Thanks, I calmed down now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:27 am
@Itazurana Shojo: You're whining about people not reading your post. How about you? Did you read mine? Because I proved your little theory wrong. But just so you don't have to be untrue to your hypocritical ways, I'll quote myself. Saves you the trouble of actually looking for it.

Quote:
5. Now, what about the whole "Naruto beat Neji, Sasuke beat Naruto" bit? Easy. Different people fight differently against others. For example: Shikamaru got the upper hand on Temari during their battle, and he probably could have found some way to finish her off had he not been so lazy. But when Shikamaru was getting his a** handed to him by Tayuya, Temari defeats her in three effortless swishes. Bottom line: Comparing battles doesn't work.

Now how about that? I used an example from the series that proved you wrong.  

Fill.in.teh.Blank

Fill.in.teh.Blank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:36 am
@Kakogawa: Thanks. Normally people don't agree with me... sweatdrop

@JhonnyRaincloud: Same to you. ^^ Also, good point about his 128 palm. I definatly would have used it, but it's anime only. I was trying to stick to the manga as much as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:18 pm
Nevermind then. Sorry.
You pretty much said what I said in my post but differently. I think I read the wrong post before...^_^". What I read was something WAY different than the quote you made and I also went back and read your real post(this time I'm positive it was yours).
So, excuse me for being so rude. When I start to rant, I freak out and ignore the details that have been posted on the page before. Once again, I'm sorry.  

Itazu

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:29 am
Fill.in.teh.Blank
@Kakogawa: Thanks. Normally people don't agree with me... sweatdrop

@JhonnyRaincloud: Same to you. ^^ Also, good point about his 128 palm. I definatly would have used it, but it's anime only. I was trying to stick to the manga as much as possible.

True, it 128 does not appear in the manga, but I think the point is clear that, Neji will beat Sasuke in close combat range. 64 still beats him. But, unfortunately I haven't researched enough to see what happens if Sasuke were to Neji if he used the Chidori. But, it might be the same result of what happened when Naruto charged in the with Kyuubi. Some things may never be known until we actually see it.

Neji will still win though. Most of Sasuke's moves are projectile attacks such as his Katon! Goukakyuu no Jutsu! (Or, at least I think they're projectile.) And his fire balls and all. (Too lazy to look them up sorry.) But I think you know what I mean. Sasuke's lion combo won't work since Neji specializes in close-combat range of course. Even if Sasuke throws in a couple of fireballs and kunais, and Neji doesn't use Kaiten, he's still able to dodge it.

Try to anylyze or whatever, what may happen if Sasuke were in his Cursed Seal mode, second stage. I haven't read the manga far, so I don't know if this happens or not.

In the anime, 128=Dead Sasuke xp and 64=STILL Dead Sasuke xp
In the manga, 64=Dead Sasuke Still! xp <--Sasuke.

I just hate the way people are chosing Sasuke because of his looks. DUDE! PEOPLE! The guy (One who made this topic) was asking strength and powerwise! Not by LOOKS!! Gosh...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:07 pm
Neiji Neiji Neiji Neiji!!!!!  

Wilixer

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out