Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 pm
"I'm afraid you'd be very bored following me around," It was only every so often she descended to the land of the mortals to help someone, although those occasions did have some entertainment value, if one could appreciate her storytelling.

"I'm not opposed to it though. The company would be nice," Chessa admitted with a nod. She only wondered how soon Lucilius would grow bored of her philanthropy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm
" i am glad you do not oppose." Lucilius chuckled when she mentioned he would be bored following her around. once he had a interest in something he wasn't likely to grow bored of it. " we shall get to find out if i do. but i get a feeling i wont." he was very interested to find out more about Chessa the goddess of mirrors and was glad she was giving him a chance to. giving a flip of his long bangs, he made himself comfortable near her. " also if there is anything you want to know about me feel free to ask. i keep no secrets about myself." unless of course it was something that was of great shame to himself and he would never admit anything that would shame him or make him seem ugly.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas