Submit

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:14 pm
I want to do a roleplay with someone, but I don't know anyone here. >.< So I wanted to do an adventure roleplay. If anyone is interested, the first person to reply I will do the roleplay with. Thank you. ^+^?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:25 pm
I'd be willing~

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:33 pm
Sweet! ^+^? I'll change the title. Do you want to be a girl or a guy, because I have both I can work with, and I'm not picky.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:49 pm
I work better as a girl.
XD

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 pm
Okay. Do you work better with just one character, or do you care if we have multiples?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:28 pm
Like NPCs?
Or multiple characters that we have to make profiles for?

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:50 pm
Multiple cahracters with profiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 pm
I can do that, would certainly make it interesting.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm
Alright. So my plan was a more third world type country at war and a group of people who are trying to get to the other kingdom to present a peace treaty. There will likely be npcs along the way, but for now I'm going to stick to my triplets, and you can have however many you want. I would like it if you could maybe be a princess who was traveling to the foreign kingdom. It's up to you though, it doesn't have to be a princess though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 pm
I can do that.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:31 pm
Okay, if you can use this Template for your character/characters that'd be great. If you have your own though, that's fine too.

▓C▓H▓A▓R▓A▓C▓T▓E▓R▓'▓S▓F▓I▓S▓T▓N▓A▓M▓E▓

▒C▒H▒A▒R▒A▒C▒T▒E▒R▒'▒S▒M▒I▒D▒D▒L▒E▒N▒A▒M▒E▒

░C░H░A░R░A░C░T░E░R░'░S░L░A░S░T░N░A░M░E░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☾O┄T♠H┆E♥R☼I♣N┇F♦O┅S☽

✲Nickname✲ Type

✱Gender✱ Type

⋆Age⋆ Type

✭Sexuality✭ Type

✮Pets✮ Type

✯Under the Skin✯ Things that are not shown in your picture

☆═T━R┈A┈I┈T━S═☆

✵History✵ Type

✴Personality✴ Type

✳Special Attributes✳ Powers, Magic, ect.

±O:T.H:E±R:I.N:F±O:R.M:A±T:I.O:N±

❅Extra Information❅ Type

❆Crush❆ Type

❇Username❇ Type  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:38 pm
▓B▓A▓S▓I▓L▓

▒R▒A▒S▒T▒U▒S▒

░S░T░R░A░T░T░O░N░

There is no full anthro version of the triplets, but these are what they look like as cats until I can get the right anthro pictures of them made.

User Image

☾O┄T♠H┆E♥R☼I♣N┇F♦O┅S☽

✲Nickname✲ Basi

✱Gender✱ Male

⋆Age⋆ 21

✭Sexuality✭ Bi

✮Pets✮ none

✯Under the Skin✯ Basil is a black cat anthro, with green markings. He wears a green fidora at all times, and his clothing consists of a pair of green loose pants and no shirt or shoes.

☆═T━R┈A┈I┈T━S═☆

✵History✵ Basil has been traveling with his brothers for quite a while, and when they were younger they had been helped by the king of a small country. Now they have been asked to accompany a group of his people to another country to try to present a peace treaty.

✴Personality✴ Basil is a ladys man, and a total flirt. He is very good at what he does, and he is a bit of a joker. He is constantly getting in trouble, and his brothers have to get him out of it.

✳Special Attributes✳ Basil and his brothers have power over all the elements, though Basil prefers to only use water and earth.

❅Extra Information❅ Basils voice is very seductive, and he adores shiny objects. Also, please do not take Basils middle name offensively, my great uncle was given that as a nickname because there was a song called Rufus Rastus Johnson Brown, and his mothers name was Johnson and his fathers name was Brown, so people called him Rastus. It is not meant to be derogatory.

❆Crush❆ no one yet. ^+^?

❇Soriku The Ookami❇

▓S▓T▓E▓P▓H▓E▓N▓

▒C▒O▒L▒L▒I▒N▒S▒

░S░T░R░A░T░T░O░N░

There is no full anthro version of the triplets, but these are what they look like as cats until I can get the right anthro pictures of them made.

User Image

☾O┄T♠H┆E♥R☼I♣N┇F♦O┅S☽

✲Nickname✲ Stephen

✱Gender✱ Male

⋆Age⋆ 21

✭Sexuality✭ Straight

✮Pets✮ none

✯Under the Skin✯ Stephen is a black cat furry with blue markings and wears a blue band around his arm. He wears black pants and a black tunic. He wears a blue collar around his neck which he tugs at when he is nervous.

☆═T━R┈A┈I┈T━S═☆

✵History✵ Stephen has been traveling with his brothers for quite a while, and when they were younger they had been helped by the king of a small country. Now they have been asked to accompany a group of his people to another country to try to present a peace treaty.

✴Personality✴ Stephen is extremely reserved, but a smooth talker when he needs to get out of a predicament. He is shy around others and will hardly talk if he does not know you or thinks you to be cute.

✳Special Attributes✳ Stephen and his brothers have power over all the elements, though Stephen prefers to only use darkness and rock.

❅Extra Information❅ Stephen has a soft spot on his lower back, and it's the only way to control him.

❆Crush❆ None

❇Soriku The Ookami❇

▓I▓V▓A▓N▓

▒C▒H▒A▒R▒L▒E▒S▒

░S░T░R░A░T░T░O░N░

User Image

☾O┄T♠H┆E♥R☼I♣N┇F♦O┅S☽

✲Nickname✲ Ivan

✱Gender✱ Male

⋆Age⋆ 21

✭Sexuality✭ Straight

✮Pets✮ none

✯Under the Skin✯ Ivan is a black cat furry with white markings. He wears a white cloak with a hood and black pants, no shirt, no shoes.

☆═T━R┈A┈I┈T━S═☆

✵History✵ Ivan has been traveling with his brothers for quite a while, and when they were younger they had been helped by the king of a small country. Now they have been asked to accompany a group of his people to another country to try to present a peace treaty.

✴Personality✴ Ivan is very calm and collected, and it is nearly impossible to make him angry. He remains calm in any and all situations, and his feelings are never shown.

✳Special Attributes✳ Ivan and his brothers have power over all the elements, though Ivan prefers to only use air and fire.

❅Extra Information❅ Ivan loves books, and knows almost everything there is to know about anything.

❆Crush❆ None

❇Soriku The Ookami❇  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash