Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
What do you think? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding
  Yes pudding
View Results

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:47 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
Queequeg89
I can't recruit because I always forget about this site for a few months and just come back every once in a while, so I don't know anyone here anymore... sad I'll post when I sign on though, if I remember to. biggrin
Even just posting is more than enough help mrgreen

dispite the fact that you were constantly announcing how we desperately need it...
yes.

ehe cool.
I can't wait till that perspective doesn't come true biggrin
in the mean time i hope this place livens up...
say do we havea chatterbox thread?
The main forum is the chatter box.....

oh...cool...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:45 am
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

dispite the fact that you were constantly announcing how we desperately need it...
yes.

ehe cool.

oh...cool...
I sense judgment.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:56 am
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

yes.

ehe cool.

oh...cool...
I sense judgment.

hehe, sorry.
i just never thouht of the main forumn as a chatterbox.
it's different, but i have to admit it makes sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:03 am
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

ehe cool.

oh...cool...
I sense judgment.

hehe, sorry.
Most guilds that I used to be a member of were like that!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:00 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

ehe cool.

oh...cool...
I sense judgment.

hehe, sorry.
hey zimi, count to ten with me.
one
two
three
four
by the way im not joking
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

okay now zimi it appears that we've been to different guilds.
it doesn't matter, its a cool idea and i just didn;t notice it.
any questions?
and while im at it any ideas fpr the event?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:42 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

oh...cool...
I sense judgment.

hehe, sorry.
one
two
three
four
by the way im not joking
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

any questions?
I wasn't yelling. So there was no need for a count to ten method that almost always pisses someone off more than it cools them down. I don't nor wont have ideas for contests until maybe the middle of November after all of my papers and homework is accounted for.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:20 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

oh...cool...
I sense judgment.

hehe, sorry.
one
two
three
four
by the way im not joking
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

any questions?
I wasn't yelling. So there was no need for a count to ten method that almost always pisses someone off more than it cools them down. I don't nor wont have ideas for contests until maybe the middle of November after all of my papers and homework is accounted for.

your swampt too?
i swear i'll never write again. every day at least four subjects give us homework; i mean to be fair its usualy not much more than 2-3 pages of problems, but really?
h.w. is like 10% of our grade, why do i need to finish this crapload of gunk on my desk?
it's a pity, especially since i haven't had time to check contest winners (and announcer them. i know who they are).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:13 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

hehe, sorry.
one
two
three
four
by the way im not joking
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

any questions?

your swampt too?
i swear i'll never write again. every day at least four subjects give us homework; i mean to be fair its usualy not much more than 2-3 pages of problems, but really?
h.w. is like 10% of our grade, why do i need to finish this crapload of gunk on my desk?
it's a pity, especially since i haven't had time to check contest winners (and announcer them. i know who they are).
Yep. It takes upwards of 2 hours to do one math set and I have 3 a week. So that is at least 6 hours a week. And the papers....always the papers. It is just a giant pain in the a**. I hate college. I don't see why we have to turn it in if it doesn't even matter. scream  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:49 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

hehe, sorry.

any questions?

your swampt too?
Yep. It takes upwards of 2 hours to do one math set and I have 3 a week. So that is at least 6 hours a week. And the papers....always the papers. It is just a giant pain in the a**. I hate college. I don't see why we have to turn it in if it doesn't even matter. scream

well i dont go to collogde but my h.w. takes up about 10 hours a week depending onwhether or not this is the week we do the eassay we do every 6 weeks or if i got lazy sometime around.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:11 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

any questions?

your swampt too?

well i dont go to collogde but my h.w. takes up about 10 hours a week depending onwhether or not this is the week we do the eassay we do every 6 weeks or if i got lazy sometime around.
It just gets bad around this time of year here because all the instructors think they are going to help us by moving their finals up a week or two to beat the rush, but all of them end up doing it and everything is still a due at once.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:13 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

any questions?

your swampt too?

It just gets bad around this time of year here because all the instructors think they are going to help us by moving their finals up a week or two to beat the rush, but all of them end up doing it and everything is still a due at once.

hehe, well maybe i'll cath up over hte weekend  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:52 am
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

your swampt too?

hehe, well maybe i'll cath up over hte weekend
Good luck.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

choco-taiyaki-x

Invisible Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 pm
I HAVE A SUGGESTION!
To how we can get more posters. I got this idea from another guild so I didn't come up with it:
You could make a posting contest. Like whoever posts the most gets this many gold ( up to you) and you could set a deadline and everything. It could be a good idea to get the guild running. :3 And you could even use it as one of the Christmas events.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:50 pm
choco-taiyaki-x
I HAVE A SUGGESTION!
To how we can get more posters. I got this idea from another guild so I didn't come up with it:
You could make a posting contest. Like whoever posts the most gets this many gold ( up to you) and you could set a deadline and everything. It could be a good idea to get the guild running. :3 And you could even use it as one of the Christmas events.
We have done a few of those over the years, but I think maybe I will try again. Thanks for the suggestion!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas