Good Day to everybody!

I hope you all are well and fine! smile I hope your studies are going well also smile

Well the updates are:

1. The Tektek Avatar contest has been updated.The voting has begun.All the contestants, please read the rules.You should know you aren't supposed to vote.Not even with a mule or a second account.

2. I have added another rule in the Tektek Avatar contest and I have added another position too.There are now 1st - 2nd - 3rd - 4th positions.That is because there were more contestants this time smile (Thanks guys biggrin I like that there are so many participants in my contest)

3. Member of the Month - Updated.I have added a tiny list in Post 4.It is about the people I think should be the Member of the Month.

4. Thank you so very much Hatsune Miku_135.She gave the guild a Starmony and 500Gold.That was very nice of you! I sent her a trade through the guild mule as she got a position in a contest and she sent back a Starmony and 500gold smile that's really nice of you biggrin

5. Please check out the Threads that need cookies!

6. You guys are really nice! smile The guild has been more active than it was before! biggrin

Thank You for reading my long boring announcement.