Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
4 am

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

4 am
  how tragic
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:32 am
It is currently 5:23 here, but I have been up since 4. Before that I didn't fall asleep till after 3. I slept for three hour yesterday afternoon becuase I was so tired I couldn't stay awake. The King literally pushed me out of bed and stole my side the night before hence no sleep again. Every day the King works I get up at 4. Why you ask because he has to wake up at 4 which means his alarm goes off, he gets up, lights turn on, noise is made, and I am wide awake. However, since I don't get enough sleep at night I fall back asleep around 6 or 6:30 and wake up at noon! It really and truly ruins my day and for the next 45 years (assuming he keeps his lovely well paying job and the retirement age stays at 65) this is how my life will be. I love that he makes really good money and he is only 20, but it is also hard on both of us because both of us have a hard time falling asleep before midnight and it is even harder for him cause he has to work. It has been 2 years now that he has been getting up at these insane hours and I am still not used to it. All the other wives and women say that after like a month they are used to it and sleep right through it. Idk if I am missing something or what. This sucks......

Some one get me a yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 pm
personally i have to wonder why he wakes up at 4 am, but ow.
I absolutely HATE waking up before 6:30, because somehow i've trained my body to wake up at that time weekday or weekend. It's actually really nice these mornings bt it's kindof dull, and sometimes i get really tired.
But usually i sleep at 10 pm so its no that bad, why not just sleep around 8-9 excluding project days?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 pm
nujumkh
I absolutely HATE waking up before 6:30, because somehow i've trained my body to wake up at that time weekday or weekend. It's actually really nice these mornings bt it's kindof dull, and sometimes i get really tired.
But usually i sleep at 10 pm so its no that bad, why not just sleep around 8-9 excluding project days?
He is a miner. Well he works at a mine and it is a twelve hour shift and the bus leaves at 5:15 he wakes up at 4 so he can get ready. I can't sleep I just can't unless it is day time I cannot sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:51 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
He is a miner. Well he works at a mine and it is a twelve hour shift and the bus leaves at 5:15 he wakes up at 4 so he can get ready. I can't sleep I just can't unless it is day time I cannot sleep.

Oh i see, so you can only sleep in the day, thats why you get woken up in the mornin smile
sorry but i had to commet. regardless a nap never killed anyone, if it's working for you than thats alright, and the early mornings hare a great time to think. i swaer i feel like i got a lesser load on my mind when i first wake up then when i try to sleep...  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:08 am
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

Oh i see, so you can only sleep in the day, thats why you get woken up in the mornin smile
sorry but i had to commet. regardless a nap never killed anyone, if it's working for you than thats alright, and the early mornings hare a great time to think. i swaer i feel like i got a lesser load on my mind when i first wake up then when i try to sleep...
No no you don't understand it isn't a nap that I take I fall asleep at 6 and wake up at 1! By that time most of the day is over then I have to try to go back to sleep at 10 that night. If I did that then I would be asleep for 13 hours a day.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:11 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

No no you don't understand it isn't a nap that I take I fall asleep at 6 and wake up at 1! By that time most of the day is over then I have to try to go back to sleep at 10 that night. If I did that then I would be asleep for 13 hours a day.
err i hope im not sounding stupid when i say why not just live a nightlife? My freind sleeps after school and wakes up at like 11pm. i know cause she txts me. a lot.
oh wait you have jewelry classes right?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:09 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

err i hope im not sounding stupid when i say why not just live a nightlife? My freind sleeps after school and wakes up at like 11pm. i know cause she txts me. a lot.
No it is a good answer, but alas everyone else leads the daylife. I do have jewelry class but it is only once a week. Plus night time is so boring nothing happens......and the King is asleep so tis no fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:45 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

No it is a good answer, but alas everyone else leads the daylife. I do have jewelry class but it is only once a week. Plus night time is so boring nothing happens......and the King is asleep so tis no fun.

Hehe i rarely spend time wih my family to be honest, and i live with them smile
im usually busy with student council, chess club, HOSE (club for docters), etc. to reall care about being at home. When i am at home i tend to try to relax, maybe watch PBS kids with my aby sister, and then do a pound of HW.
In that relaxation time i check my gaia, DA, FB, and occationally my gmail. It usually takes from 1-3 hours depending on what im doing, and if i bother to type up any parts of any of my fanficion stories. Usually im not done by the end on the day, but luckily social life can sometimes be merely deleted and gnored when it's online.
(unless its someone whos real)  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:57 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh

Hehe i rarely spend time wih my family to be honest, and i live with them smile
im usually busy with student council, chess club, HOSE (club for docters), etc. to reall care about being at home. When i am at home i tend to try to relax, maybe watch PBS kids with my aby sister, and then do a pound of HW.
In that relaxation time i check my gaia, DA, FB, and occationally my gmail. It usually takes from 1-3 hours depending on what im doing, and if i bother to type up any parts of any of my fanficion stories. Usually im not done by the end on the day, but luckily social life can sometimes be merely deleted and gnored when it's online.
(unless its someone whos real)
Quite a load you have there, but when you are a teen.....or if you family just sucks like mine then you usually don't spend much time with them.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games