Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Dark Carnival Guild : It's A Juggalo World

Back to Guilds

Tags: Juggalo, Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, KottonMouth Kings, Dark Carnival 

Reply Welcome To The Big Top
[Pics] My homeboy's American Psycho VIP Pix!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm
If nobody saw these. My homeboy James Mike Garcia was one of the very lucky few ******** friday night at The American Psychos Tour. He got his dreams come true in a HUGGGGGGE ******** way! Take a-look at the photos he snapped, Like, and comment. On a personal note. I could'nt be more happy for him. After the year he's had. He deserved it.

Here's a few photos he got from last night.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All day saturday. He kept saying that was a dream come true. If he never makes it to a gathering or a Wrestlemania. That was it for him. =] I'm so proud of that guy.

If ya'll wanna take a look at the rest of the pics from last night. Head to http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.288005937892446.89868.100000491268490&type=3 he has alot more to upload I guess but here's 26-27 photos for ya'll to enjoy and yes Like em and leave a comment if you want. MCL  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:12 am
Well, if you go to Hatchetgear.com, you can buy a ticket that lets you chill with them, hang out on the stage and get some cool stuff. I wish I would have had $100.00 and been able to go to a concert. But if you are making it to a later date, I would suggest that if you have the money.  

DeserayArthas
Captain

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:31 pm
DeserayArthas
Well, if you go to Hatchetgear.com, you can buy a ticket that lets you chill with them, hang out on the stage and get some cool stuff. I wish I would have had $100.00 and been able to go to a concert. But if you are making it to a later date, I would suggest that if you have the money.

That's what he did. Once it became public his dad got it for him cuz he's been doing really good lately and that this year he's going to be acquiring his masters degree.

But yeah. I'm really happy he was able to get the chance and I hope alot of others are more happy for him than jealous cuz they couldn't afford ya'know? I invited james to join gaia and this guild millions of times because I know you all would like him and get along with him. He's one of the kindest nicest guys you'll ever meet ^_^ This VIP thing is just an example of good things coming to good people.  
Welcome To The Big Top

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games