• Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:56 pm
Raith-dono
Envy-san
Takeshi_Shindo
I think that Itachi but hes dead so now neji is better but for me Itachi

WHITE OUT SPOILERS!!!! gonk
I didnt even know that was a fact! I dont read the manga anymore!!!! crying

sucks to be you. (BTW: you should read the manga, at least until the anime catches up again.)

hell no.... too boring and long..... its like inuyasha... xp
I'll just wait for the anime to catch up-- if I plan on buying anymore seasons..... if I dont, oh well.....

but really, white out spoilers.... some people arent that far.... I myself really dont care that much anymore..... so spoilers are ok...... *just thinkin bout the other members*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:16 pm
itachi looks kool xp have any1 took notices of his hat with the dangaling ting  

Ly_Wing_Ging

Premium Trader

2,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:21 pm
Envy-san
Raith-dono
Envy-san
Takeshi_Shindo

sucks to be you. (BTW: you should read the manga, at least until the anime catches up again.)

I'll just wait for the anime to catch up-- if I plan on buying anymore seasons..... if I dont, oh well.....

but really, white out spoilers.... some people arent that far.... I myself really dont care that much anymore..... so spoilers are ok...... *just thinkin bout the other members*

The manga's free u know, and what do me "white out"?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:22 pm
Takeshi_Shindo

Wait a minute, Itachi's not dead, you just haven't seen him yet!  

liz_bliz_inc

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:01 pm
Raith-dono
Envy-san
Raith-dono
Envy-san
Takeshi_Shindo

The manga's free u know, and what do me "white out"?

I know it is free...... but I dont feel like reading it.... it got old after the 15th volume......

white out spoilers..... aka make the font color 'white' so people cant read it unless they highlight it....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:04 pm
Itachi is defenatly stronger and cooler, but Neji's ok i guess  

Rum the Bottlemail

DreamseerX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:19 pm
Oh my goodness... this is a tough one.

Neji has the byakugan, which is incredibly useful in battle and allows him to se emany more things, giving him the eysight advantage, minus the fact that there is a small blind spot. He can also cut off chakra flow by hitting vital points and can attack you internally.

However, Itachi has the sharingan, which can copy mioves, and has the tsukiyomi which is something to be feared. Besides, he is on Akatsuki.

So in a battle, I'm not too sure. Neji is a very strong character, as is Itachi, and both of them are pretty much geniouses (sp?) of their time. Howveer, seeing how Itachi is older and has more expireance, I'm sad to say that he would win. But if Neji were older and more expireanced, that would probably make a very interesting battle.

But personality wise, I like Neji better. XD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:09 pm
It all comes down to speed. Both are equally matched when it comes to attacks and such, so who's fastest? Neji, I think..........but I could be wrong.  

FogSage

Repriev3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:48 pm
There's not even a question about it...I'd say Itachi could pawn ever last one of the Genin that entered the Chuunin Exam all at once....(Assuming this is the time frame your referring to)

Even so, after the three year skip, I'm sure he could pick off a good number of them at the least...

Quote:
It all comes down to speed. Both are equally matched when it comes to attacks and such, so who's fastest? Neji, I think..........but I could be wrong.

BS...They are not evenly matched when it comes to anything! Itachi would win effortless...He's faster, stronger, more experienced, and all of his abilities top Neji's by far..

Quote:
Neji becuse if he doesn't focus on Itachi's eyes but on his hands or something or his chakra system and if he is able to get close enough he could probably win.

Neji would never even touch Itachi...Itachi is far more skilled, he is an ANBU squad member whilst Neji is merely a Genin! I'm not saying rank is everything, but come on.,..You have to give that some credit, and looking at Neji, I have yet to see anything too incredible about him..

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff