Submit

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:10 pm
We are engaging in warfare! I will be using Kenkaku, and him Dalaga. Stakes are simple; Looser can't use the RPC EVER again. All moves aloud, with normal limitations.

Character Power levels : Both Taichou [ Captain ] level.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

⚡ The Current Kenpachi, The carrier of the title Kenpachi Zaraki, walked through a wide open feild. An enourmous Zanbato blade lay across his shoulders, it's black surface shining. He didn't wear Shinigami robes, instead prefering the feel of the jacket he had worn since his time in the Rukon, and the oddly loose skinny jeans. Heir old and worn fabric was to comfy to pass up for such things as... Robes.

Kenkaku walkd across the feild, hisfinger tingling against the hole in the middle of the blade. It was his Zanpakuo, in it's constant release Shikai form. From the day he had gotten the blade, Kenkaku had suddenly found himself weilding this massive blade, and after over a thousand years of sword taining, drills, and fighting for his title, he was master of the blade, unmatched by even the speedier small blades. He somehow blocked and parried their small sizes, and then cut up their weilders, cowardily hidig behind their speed...

Kenkaku's reiatsu was another story. He had never been able to control it well, so he resorted to almost never releasing it from his body. Most of the time, the energy he couldn't hold in was hanging in a loose wreath around his skin, acting as a cushion of sorts, even if it wasn't intentional. Those who got close enough, or who had the honor of feeling it unreleased, unstoppered, and flowing, could only describe it as a blunt force, pressing into them. It was like a too thick blanket, pushing oxygen from your lungs, and preventing you from getting more in as you were enveloped within it. Kenkaku revelled in this idea, before feeling his way towards his inner world. His real eye remained trained on reality, while the sixth sense, his third eye so to say, focused on the blade over his shoulders.

" Hey Gilgamesh... " He whispered in this world, a real smile breaking across his face on both sides of the twin worlds. ⚡

" You Ain't Got Nuthin' On Me... "

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 pm
[wowwww. Sorry, but this fight doesn't make sense to me. If he loses against me. . .then he can't use his RPC against you anymore. It can't be done, Dalaga needs to use a different RPC or something. Cause I don't plan on losing. Period.]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:20 pm
((i find it reasonable to be in both, I wont lose in the other battle, though if i do it wont be in near the amount of time this one will take, and if i do lose against you before this one is over or vice versa then consider me winning it non important in one fight or the next, so if you kill dalaga before i defeat yummy or if yummy defeats me before i beat you then losing no longer holds the same consequence as before...but i have a personal score to settle here with him as dalaga so i will be using him here one way or another.))

Dalaga, his eyes closed and his energy all but untraceable, not because he was trying to hide, quite the opposite. He was wearing his old captain uniform from over a thousand years prior, it looked new still, not a mark in the material even though it was obvious he was no stranger to battle, his blade gleaming in the light, the danger he gave off was obvious in the aura that leaked from him, the intent to kill more then palpable.

He continued towards the large man, never opening his eyes, Benka, his zanpakuto, not moving an inch in one way or the other as though held in place it seemed to be giving off a sound though it was at a pitch that only allowed it to be detected not actually heard.

"You are the one that summoned me here...your desire to prove yourself calling me from my long forgotten grave, a test of what you are and what you will be. Show me your determination, strike me down in battle and you shall be the only one that can accomplish the great task."

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:11 am
Hey yummy just wanted to let you know Dalaga has been banned. Just thought you should know in case you didn't see it and tried to post in here again wouldn't want you to waste the time smile  
Battle Arena

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games