Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
NEW: Sleepings masters (4/10) pm me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 pm
Daemon0110

well the twins would need there own since they get very posseive of their slaves really and don't like competting for the slaves attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:12 pm
Daemon0110
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

oh and i think for my characters it would be funnest and best suited for Pms...would you like to start? buying him at a market or..i could have him dropped off?

hmm sure no problems pms are easier for me to deal with and your more then welcome to start the pm how ever you like.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Inkestral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Name: Damon Freeman
Race: Demon
Master or Mistress: Master
Orientation: Homosexual
Bio: Damon has been a master since he remeberds it, but all the slaves that he has were forced to be pleasure slaves to him. The reason why was because he had an addication to haveing a slave for that reason but to mess around with. Since his parents sent him to Earth to find a permant pleasure slave he has been haveing a rough time with one that would say with him for those demands. So he hopes that he can find a slave who can fit those demands in the market soon.
seme, uke,or seke? seme
Anything else relevant: He does get abusive, he likes chaining his slaves a bit, but he mostly likes haveing a slave for pleasure.
Picture: User Image
Slave:Shirosaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would he be interested?

Name: Harlee Mareaux
Orientation: Asexual (No Desire for Sex), Panromantic (Can love anyone)
Species: Soothsayer (Fortuneteller) and Conjoined Spirit (A spirit conjoined with a object, in this case the necklace he wears all the time is his spirit, if anyone were to ever touch it; except him, they would have eternal right over him, the person who has right over him can also share the right with others)
Persona: Innocent (not in the sense of being baby-like more like naïve), Analytical, Kind, Loyal, Distant, and Nurturing.
Likes: Creating Art, Learning about other people, Seeing smiles and Ice Cream.
Dislikes: Smoking, Drinking and Promiscuity
Bio:
Harlee was born into a family of Conjoined Spirits were he lived his life under the rule of wealthy people that had eternal right over his parents but soon after they died he feared being controlled and being forced to live a life of captivity to he ran away but sadly he couldn’t escape his fate as he ended up becoming a slave and he felt as though he was a lower type of being, someone who did not have the right to his own life, it was something that was hard for him to except but he did anyhow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm
NeonInk and Canvas

Yes he would be interested in him and willing to take him if you believe Harlee would like Damon as a master for him.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Inkestral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
NeonInk and Canvas

Yes he would be interested in him and willing to take him if you believe Harlee would like Damon as a master for him.

Alright smile then, were do we start?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:14 pm
NeonInk and Canvas
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
NeonInk and Canvas

welll you want this done in pms or forums?  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Inkestral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
NeonInk and Canvas
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
NeonInk and Canvas

welll you want this done in pms or forums?

Which ever you are more comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm
NeonInk and Canvas

well i do pms and forums but pms are easier for me to get to but the choice is up to you on which is easier for you.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Alex Hammond
Captain

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:08 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Name: Lin Fabry
Race: Elf
Master or Mistress: Mistress
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Lin was born into a family of 7 kids and all of them boys, she was the only girl within the family. Her parents weren't home a lot because they cared about their jobs, so her brothers would hit and abuse her. Eventually she became so scared to be around her family, but she holds that fear inside. She hasn't been able to be around her family in a long time because the fear of being abused again by her brothers. She can be around others but she never can seem to keep a slave around because they hurt her some how and they leave her to find a stronger mistress. So she trys her hardest to help others no matter what. All she really wants is to have a slave who wants to stay with her and doesn't want to hurt her.
seme, uke,or seke? seke, slighty more uke at times
Anything else relevant:She loves to sing
Picture: User Image
Slave:

hello would she like my slave in my signature?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 am
Vincent Hammond

WEll if you would like her then you may have her.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Alex Hammond
Captain

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Vincent Hammond

WEll if you would like her then you may have her.

perfect. Thank you. Can we rp in pms?  
Master profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces