Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 294

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:53 pm
I'm not exactly up to date on all the manga, but my friend said that Kakashi is almost maskless on the first page of this chapter, and sure enough, he is O_O

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6048/gemstenaruto294hq002om.jpg

Fwahhh *drools*

On a side note, everytime I see Orochimaru, he gets freakier neutral What's with him and things coming out of his mouth? And what's with the super-black-orb-of-evil-doom Naruto/Kyuubi has created that Orochimaru seems to be afraid of? Fwahh I hate cliffhangers stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:44 pm
Err, I don't think we're suppose to know what that black and white stuff is suppose to be till next chapter XD But to me they kinda resembled the shape of the rasengan (just the orb-ness, and the way the matter went into the ball sweatdrop )
The snakes were just a bunshin too...but I have to say, when Orochimaru was fighting the third hokage, the snake and sword coming outta his mouth was kinda cool (well *I* thought so ;P)

And about Kakashi...maybe Kishamoto is wanting to show his face to the public... O_o? To me he doesn't look that handsome right there though XD, but I DO like how he's halfway through Icha Icha Tactics blaugh  

Demon of Cute

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:40 pm
the most intresting thing about that chapter was the artwork of kakashi without his mask DAM Y DID HE HAVE TO COVER HIS FACE I WANTED2 C HIS FACE NOW!!!!!!!

other than that naruto looks very strong... i'm still praying sasuke will show some time soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:58 pm
Demon of Cute
Err, I don't think we're suppose to know what that black and white stuff is suppose to be till next chapter XD But to me they kinda resembled the shape of the rasengan (just the orb-ness, and the way the matter went into the ball sweatdrop )
The snakes were just a bunshin too...but I have to say, when Orochimaru was fighting the third hokage, the snake and sword coming outta his mouth was kinda cool (well *I* thought so ;P)

And about Kakashi...maybe Kishamoto is wanting to show his face to the public... O_o? To me he doesn't look that handsome right there though XD, but I DO like how he's halfway through Icha Icha Tactics blaugh

Well it was more of a general question xD But I agree, perhaps it's like a zomgwtfhax0rz Rasengan - Kyuubi style o_O

I wish he was wearing his headband, because he looks too much like his younger self in the picture XD  

Raiem

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:28 pm
a little late posting about this chapter eh? i read it on the 8th  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:42 am
Doesn't Naruto, when he has four tails, remind you of the heartless? For those who play kingdom Hearts.  

Seishuku Maurao

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games