User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+ The Guidelines +

Good day Division Thirteen members, I am forgoing rules for this squad, however I do have expectations for my squad that I wish you to follow.

• First and foremost, treat each other with respect and have patience. Remember, we are all people, not just players; we have lives and issues that spring up from time to time. Also, if you do find yourself in a bind with another member, please come to me and I will attempt to alleviate the problem.
  • Second, please do not post oneliners, as in a single line of text in your roleplay posts, and keep OOC to a minimum in roleplaying threads. You can always include OOC in your roleplay posts; just try not to bog down threads.
  • Third, please don’t argue over seating here or my way of seating you as you join. I do value writing skill, but if you are unpleasant or rude outside of roleplaying, I won’t give you a desired seat or training unless your attitude improves.
  • Fourth, try to remain active. At least post once a week, or make sure you give me a heads up on if won’t be around for some time. I don’t want to accidentally give away a seat because you’re moving and don’t have internet and I’m completely in the dark about the situation.

There you go a basic idea of what I expect from everyone. I may or may not add to this list in the future, but if you’re generally pleasant and try to make meaningful and engaging posts, I personally will have no issues with you.