Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 pm
Some of you may know from my past, I'm a nutso decorator for Halloween as it's my favorite holiday of the year. For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14KO3ZfMkCc

Well with moving into the house and how bad my health is right now I was going to limit the amount of stuffs I did, maybe a bat or two or a pumpkin was my thought. My neighbor put up a pumpkin first, so I (and roomie) got 4 pumpkins and a black cat. I'm gonna can them after Halloween anyway for pumpkin pies and such.

Neighbor lady sees and adds more stuff...

Mmk, this is comical, I do one thing she does it as well, I get soliar lights, she gets two more then me, stupid s**t like that.

But for this I find rather humors, if she wants to play that game, I'll totally win...

My parents gave me the two tubs plus box of decorations I have... so I started building stuff... lets see her outdo me now.

(No I'm not angry, I find the whole thing funny actually.)

Plus I mean this is silly, AND my 'fans' who look for me to decorate are wondering what happened, my yard now is better, it's more hilly and larger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:50 pm
So, shall I send you some more H'ween things so you can best the competition? It's rather funny.  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:01 pm
Let me see how far I get with what I already have. I'm not sure if I'll have everything up given my current blahness.

I got some of the ghosts up today, it just takes me forever to do anything physical anymore.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games