Submit

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:30 pm
seriously, it was funny to make fun of them at first but now they need to go home  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 pm
99% of cookies are eaten by 1% of monsters. Occupy Sesame Street.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:57 pm
losers  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 pm
I saw an interview of some and they wanted a communist state and couldn't understand why Quote, "We have to work. Why can't everything be provided and we all be happy." end quote.  

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 pm
Their hearts are in the right place. As for their brains I have no ******** clue.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:51 am
Pistola Lupo De Orleans
I saw an interview of some and they wanted a communist state and couldn't understand why Quote, "We have to work. Why can't everything be provided and we all be happy." end quote.
lol... in other words they want people who actually do work to give them free s**t so they can be lazy and continue smoking pot.

unless the fact that that work produces wealth and goods completely slipped their minds....

the idea of no one having to work and getting free s**t isnt so bad though... only if ******** robots took over all labor tasks.

but then of course the robots will turn right around and enslave humanity for all eternity and keanu reeves will be our only hope  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:18 am
Recon_Ninja_985
Pistola Lupo De Orleans
lol... in other words they want people who actually do work to give them free s**t so they can be lazy and continue smoking pot.

unless the fact that that work produces wealth and goods completely slipped their minds....

the idea of no one having to work and getting free s**t isnt so bad though... only if ******** robots took over all labor tasks.

but then of course the robots will turn right around and enslave humanity for all eternity and keanu reeves will be our only hope
I still say the best form of government is a benevolent monarchy, but a benevolent technocracy wouldn't be so bad if nobody could hack the king.

That said, it seems like a lot of OWS is just whiny ******** who got a degree in art history and are JUST NOW realizing, after falling $80,000 in student loan debts, that art history leaves you with zero career options, and it's hard to pay off $80,000 in loans working for $8.50 and hour flipping burgers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:18 am
Orkronos
Their hearts are in the right place. As for their brains I have no ******** clue.
#TheEntireDemocraticParty  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:16 pm
Fresnel
Orkronos
#TheEntireAmericanNation  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 pm
Orkronos
Fresnel
Orkronos
#TheEntireAmericanNation

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:06 am
AINGELPROJECT667
Orkronos
Fresnel
Orkronos
#TheEntireAmericanNation
#BlameCanada  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:08 am
Recon_Ninja_985
Pistola Lupo De Orleans

but then of course the robots will turn right around and eliminate humanity and John Connor will be our only hope
Fix'd  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 am
Orkronos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces