Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Entertainment Zone (Animanga, Movies, Gameroom)
Welcome to Gamesroom!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Mhai
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:34 am
User Image

Halleerrr! Hallleerrr!! Heyaaahh pips!

Welcome to the Gamesroom's subforum and I'm your host, ANGEL MHAI , ang nagiisang Dyosang moderator ng subforum na ito 4laugh Do you wanna have some fun? new acquiantances? Makipagkulitan sa mga guild staffs and other members? Ano pang hinihintay niyo? Post, play and tag along with us dito sa GAMESROOM subforum!

Para san ang Gamesroom?
First and foremost, ang subforum na ito ay nakalaan para sa nais at gustong maghang out at maglaro till their heart's desire.. 4laugh
Hindi lang yun, may pagkakataon pa kau makipagsocialize at makipagkulitan sa ibang members and staffs dito sa guild, naglalaro din kami dito noh? 4laugh
Maari kaung magpalaro ng kahit ano.. Pero dapat nasasang ayon un sa alituntunin na makikita nyo susunod na post.

Enjoy your stay
Have Fun
At higit sa lahat....

BAWAL ANG... K.J! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 am
User ImageNarito ang mga simpleng Rules and Regulations for us to follow:

GENERAL RULES

1. Obey the Gaia ToS. No exceptions. If you do not follow the ToS you may be banned depending on the severity of your actions.
2. Be respectful to your guildmates, crews, VC’s and Captain. If you have nothing nice to say, mabuti pang wag nalang po magsalita or magpost. Of course you can express your opinion but please never provoke, curse, at makipag away sa iba nating kakosa. I do check the threads under this subforum regularly, if I’ve seen someone na gumagawa ng hindi maganda sa isang thread.. I have the authority to report you to the Captain and banned you as well.
3. Be Active.
4. DO NOT BRING IN MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS and try to scam the users of this guild. It’s disrespectful and unfair on the part of the guild members and also sa akin na rin. Ika nga… Don’t do to others what you don’t want them to do unto you. We were trying to run a fair and fun-filled guild and we don’t need selfish idiots like me lol (aminado na aq dun paminsan minsan lang)
5. No Stretching. It can get annoying. If you want to post an image that stretches, post a link instead or make it smaller. Masakit sa bangs ang sobrang stretch.
6. NO ALL CAPS for thread titles. If I saw a thread na all-caps. I have the right to edit it sa gusto at sa gusto niyo pa rin rofl
7. Additional rules will be added if necessary..

Angel Mhai
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angel Mhai
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:55 am
MY RESPONSIBILITIES as a Moderator of this subforum

I have the following rights to:
1. Inform and ask you if your thread is still ongoing or not
2. Lock and unlock your threads
3. Warn those members who doesn't follow the subforum rules..
4. Check your threads. Kaya please keep it updated once in a while..
5. Report and Ban those members na pasaway..
6. Add new rules if necessary  
Entertainment Zone (Animanga, Movies, Gameroom)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games