Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
what am i? dream interpretation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warlord_Winters

Newbie Noob

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:59 pm
well, as long as i can remeber i've felt a presence watching over me, i've also had an unexplainable fascination with wolves it wasn't till about 5 years ago i had a better understanding on what it was

i had a friend of mine start getting involved with a group and, lets just say, some bad juju, some scary stuff started happening to her, she wanted out, they said no, i had some force inside me that compelled me to go to one of their meetings and just flat out say "shes out or you will answer to me"

that night i had the most vivid dream ever, i was standing in a forest at the edge of a lake with a large mountain in the background, it was night time and everything was bathed only in a cobalt blue light coming from the moon, across the lake came a rather large wolf with silvery fur, it stopped a little in front of me and the only thing it said was "Aram" not sure it that was it's name or if it was calling me that, but i woke up the next day just knowing i never had to worry anything bad happening to me or my friend again

i've never really been able to figure anything else out about dreams like that, i have been told though that im very clairvoyent and that i might be a medium, because i do tend to see things like shadows, figures, sounds, but nothing ever frightening so im not scared or anything

any insight would be appriciated  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image  

Warlord_Winters

Newbie Noob

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:16 pm
Aram, if you'd bothered googling it, is an Aramaic name and found in the bible. Maybe you are a Jew.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:24 pm
yeah i came across it in the bible not to long ago

in the book of matthew he's a few generations after Abraham and a few before the david that killed goliath, in some versions called "Ram"  

Warlord_Winters

Newbie Noob

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm
warlord winters
well, as long as i can remeber i've felt a presence watching over me, i've also had an unexplainable fascination with wolves it wasn't till about 5 years ago i had a better understanding on what it was

i had a friend of mine start getting involved with a group and, lets just say, some bad juju, some scary stuff started happening to her, she wanted out, they said no, i had some force inside me that compelled me to go to one of their meetings and just flat out say "shes out or you will answer to me"

that night i had the most vivid dream ever, i was standing in a forest at the edge of a lake with a large mountain in the background, it was night time and everything was bathed only in a cobalt blue light coming from the moon, across the lake came a rather large wolf with silvery fur, it stopped a little in front of me and the only thing it said was "Aram" not sure it that was it's name or if it was calling me that, but i woke up the next day just knowing i never had to worry anything bad happening to me or my friend again

i've never really been able to figure anything else out about dreams like that, i have been told though that im very clairvoyent and that i might be a medium, because i do tend to see things like shadows, figures, sounds, but nothing ever frightening so im not scared or anything

any insight would be appriciated

There's really not much of an answer for this. What you're describing here is pure UPG - or unsubstantiated personal gnosis. Which basically means they're your personal experiences, ones that we didn't share in or observe, and so we can't really say what any of it might mean, or why it happens. Also, while UPG is an important part of a person's path and spiritual experience, it also is something that others aren't obligated to accept or believe, if it really doesn't meet up well with either established lore, historical fact, or another person's UPG.

So don't take that to mean that UPG is bad and won't be believed. Take it to mean instead that some people might have had similar experiences, but some won't, and no-one is going to have a better idea about what things mean or represent than you. Dreams especially are difficult to interpret, because symbols, colours, places, people, or things can mean different things to different individuals. Something one person might associate with great joy or pleasure may be a frightening or negative thing to another.

So I don't know that anyone will be able to tell you precisely what your dreams mean, if you can't. Separate the dream into individual significant elements, and think about what those elements represent to you. For me, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. A healthy dose of skepticism will rarely steer you wrong.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games