What? O_O
View Results

Anime Pwushie

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:20 pm
So um... just to warn everyone... heh... I love to talk, yes but I can be kind of well extremely shy so... it takes me a while to actually start talking. O.O I like telling people this because then they know ahead of time and don't start getting any wrong ideas.

I'm autistic so... sometimes I get overwhelmed a lot and stuff. I'm still a nice fun loving person and I'm also quite random, eccentric and hyperactive once I'm used to surroundings and stuff. XD

Oh, and I love anime, gothic lolita, masquerade, sci-fi/fantasy stuff (not like geek-wise or anything XD), alice in wonderland and tons of other stuff. O w O I think my biggest obsession right now is Durarara!!. Oh and for those who ask what my favorite animes are... the list is endless. XD But I guess if I had to chose a few of my top favorites it would be Durarara!!, Bleach, Code Geass, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya... yeah. See, I could go on forever with this and you would probably fall asleep and wake up the next morning... and well... uh... where were we? O_o

...so yeah, I'm kind of quirky and a bit of an oddball but that makes me more fun to be around when I'm not in one of my shy and mute modes. XD

But just a heads up. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea and thinking anything otherwise. O.O

And yes, I read the rules. XD I always read rules before posting. But yeah... so I'm one of those people who have a hard time trying to earn a lot of gold. It comes with having a short attention span and constantly doing many things at once that I go back and forth all the time. So if I don't follow a strict routine then it leads to a huge level of anxiety and overload that I end up well... yeah... injuring myself because I just can't handle being out of routine.

So I usually try to do as much as I can but lately, I've only managed to make about 10k on booty grab because I don't like spending 8 hours or more on that nor playing games because well... its out of my routine. So I have to gradually do the things in my routine and but by bit do things on Gaia just to make a bit of gold each time... and that doesn't add up to a lot.

That and I have a lot of problems that draw me away all the time so I don't like to overwhelm myself or it creates a lot of chaos for me and I start panicking and losing my mind... I'm a very sensitive person. TT.TT  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 pm
Hullo, Anime Pwushie. Nice username! I can donate some gold to you to help out. ^^ Call me Kiki or Raven. Also, I understand your point of view and different difficulties, I'm sorry about that.

~ yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_cupcake  

iiRainbowKikiCupcakes

ourshiningstarz

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:50 am
Aaaaawe you sound so cute. X3 well I'm pretty shy too so we'll get alone great. XD nice to meet you, and I like your dream avi. I'm questing too for mine, and my situation isn't too far off from yours. =)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:55 am
AND HOLY FREAKING-! I just saw you're an Alice fan too!! Go visit my thread "Anyone have a stance on Vocaloid or Alice In Wonderland?" we can nerd out about it together! XD  

ourshiningstarz

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:55 am
I can help with your gold problem, I always feel happier when I donate emotion_kirakira  
Angel's Charity

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games