Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Ghosts!!! o.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:47 pm
Queequeg89
I don't believe in them. I hallucinate things sometimes (as I'm sure everyone does) I believe most "ghosts" are just that, hallucinations.

hmm... that could be true .-. that depends on the person though!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:06 pm
Saekoi
any ghosts I've seen would be considered that of shadow ghosts.. I've only seen a silhouette of what seems to be a man a couple times in my home. My dad says there's no way our house is haunted or anything and says I'm crazy.. I'm the only one that's seen em'.. he started with turning my lights off randomly in my room then moved onto showing himself and freaking me out.. and since he's shown himself my stereo turns itself on at odd hours.. (hence why I have the volume all the way down all the time lol )

4laugh I believe in ghosts~ I kinda wanna be their friend sweatdrop

You should set up video camera's for proof!!~  

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

MyouMegami

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:26 pm
My family and I have had defiantly had multiple encounters. Some bad; some good. The stories are endless. ;p  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:45 pm
MyouMegami
My family and I have had defiantly had multiple encounters. Some bad; some good. The stories are endless. ;p

Cool!!! o.o omg I love ghost stories share biggrin one please??  

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

MyouMegami

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 pm
bstar955
MyouMegami

Cool!!! o.o omg I love ghost stories share biggrin one please??

Aha, well my sucky memory doesn't allow me to remember many of my personal occurrences with them very well, considering the only interaction I've had with them was when I was around 5 or 6 years old. I just remember being friends with one, my parent would hear me having a conversation to 'myself' and would randomly come in to ask who I was talking to. Whenever they would, I would get mad at them for 'scaring my friend away' since he only trusted kids and disappeared when anyone else walked in. I only saw him at the apartment we lived in at the time, in my room. One day, my dad (who is a major ghost believer, I can't even begin to explain all of his stories of encounters) started going through ghost pictures online, asking which one my friend looked like. I pointed at a ghost called an orb, and ever since then he hasn't let me forget that moment. At the time, I had no idea he was even a ghost, or what a ghost was; but then again, maybe that's why he liked me? ;]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:13 pm
Yepp smile I don't wanna sound lame, but i've seen my grandpa and all so..

I do believe in them, yess.  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash