Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Debating Den
Philippines: Wage an all out war or continue peace talks?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:08 am
We are quite well aware of what's happening in Mindanao. Recently, a few men from the Armed Forces of the Philippines were killed in action during an encounter of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front or infamously known as the MILF.

This war between the government and the MILF has been going on for years. Peace talks were initiated but up until know it has not been resolved.
For me, I'd go for an all out war against these terrorist or "salot ng lipunan". I refer to them as salut ng lipunan because their cause is not to unify the whole country. They're tearing it apart. They commit unnecessary crimes which makes them a nuisance.
Peace talks doesn't do anything. It only prolongs the tension between the government and their group.

Pag patatagalin pa to, mas lalong iisipin ng mga to' na they can do anything they want because the government is giving them what they want. Bumimigay kasi ang government sa kanila. Philippines should be one country and not divided between Luz-Vi and Islam Regions.
So, for me, Peace talks is not a solution anymore. it has been going on for years but up until now, the Philippines is still in tension with its people. To solve this problem, the government should eradicate the problem by waging an all out war against these terrorist. I'm pretty sure the Philippines is well equipped compared to the MILF.

So i've given my piece. What do you guys think?
Any violent reaction?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:13 am
Nuclear BOMBING ANYONE?  

Mrs Amvk

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:02 pm
Roniiel
Nuclear BOMBING ANYONE?

that's just over the top dude. hahaha! aside from the radiation cloud that will be affecting (and probably kill everyone) the whole country and other near neighboring countries, the Philippines can't afford nukes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 pm
I'm definitely against it for the following reasons:

- isn't it quite an irony na makikigiyera sila sa kapwa nila Pilipino? Despite their diversity, di naman natin mabubura ang katotohanang pareho silang may dugong Pilipino.

- di kakayanin ng National Project. Andami na ngang financial problems tapos projects ang di matapos tapos dahil sa kakulangan ng pondo, dadagdagan pa niyang giyerang yan. Of course, kakailanganin ng pondo para maging fully armed ang mga sundalong ipanlalaban nila sa Mindanao. Alangan namang isabak nila yun sa giyerang wala manlang dalang armas.

- perhaps kung sino man nagpasimuno niyan, naprovoke ata nung may 19 na namatay na sundalo sa isang engkwentro nila laban sa MILF and perhaps naisip niya na useless lang naman ang peace talks dahil lumalaban pa rin yung mga MILF. May namatay pa. Pero di ba nila naisip na mas maraming mamatay pang nag launch ng all out war? Pwede ngang pati mga civilian madamay. Plus, maraming properties ang pwedeng masira. Plus, siguradong matatagalan para maisaayos ang mga yan.

- if ever manalo nga ang gobyerno laban sa MILF, do you think everything would be the same as it is? Hindi. Di mo na maibabalik yung mga namatay. Matatagalan mag ayos ng mag nasirang infrastructures [O, dagdag nanaman 'to sa financial problems ng gobyerno kung sakali]. Tingnan mo sa Libya, nanalo nga sila't napatay na yung si Gaddafi. Pero asan sila ngayon? TOTAL CHAOS.

So I therefore conclude, magiging padalos dalos ang gobyerno niyan kung itutuloy nila yang giyerang yan. Di naman nila kailangang gumamit ng dahas.  

x-Solitary Moment-x

Gracious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

x-Solitary Moment-x

Gracious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:45 pm
and now to contradict you, Mr. imaBULLSHITTER

Wouldn't you think its quite inappropriate to refer to the MILF people as "salot ng lipunan"? And I think you're exaggerating that they're "tearing our country apart." If that is indeed true, then we should be in total chaos at the moment which is far from reality. And you also say that they are not unifying the our country, do you think the government will if ever they'll launch an all out war? Definitely no.

"Philippines should be one country and not divided between Luz-Vi and Islam Regions. "

Mr. The Philippines is indeed ONE COUNTRY. And basically a country could be divided in regions, regions could be divided in provinces and so on. This, i believe, is off topic

And for your last statement, well, it would be redundant if i'd be repeating what i said in my first post.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:03 am
I've asked my classmates about that already when I was reporting in our Social Studies class. I think it's better for a peace talks but without money giving. Because in all-out war, Philippines will be costing much money in the soldiers' weapons and insurance when something happened to our soldiers.

AerishC

Aged Noob

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200

Markus-Kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:17 am
CALL the Marines call the us army call spongebob and patrick and call SPARTANS!!!!!! this is madness lets get to all out war biggrin XD errmm or maybe be friends with them in fb and play with them in fb games what do u think biggrin then will have peace XD  
Debating Den

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games