Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Seeking some Advice...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:33 pm
Sorry, i don't mean to like, gloom up the place but i just need some advice..

My best friend and i have been arguing alot lately, and i think it's just because we're tired and stressed out... we're almost convinced we should just stop being friends... but we've been through so much together... i feel like it would just be a waste, and she knows it too, we just have no idea what to do anymore.

Maybe we could take a break from talking for awhile..i mean, we text all the time because she lives in a different town now. That also makes it extremley difficult. It just hurts so much to think about losing her and not talking to her ever again... she means so much to me. She's important to me, and i'm important to her..

I'm just so confused right now.. i'm sorry for ranting.. crying

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:29 pm
Crazy_Cassidy15

My best friend and i have been arguing alot lately, and i think it's just because we're tired and stressed out... we're almost convinced we should just stop being friends... but we've been through so much together... i feel like it would just be a waste, and she knows it too, we just have no idea what to do anymore.

Maybe we could take a break from talking for awhile..i mean, we text all the time because she lives in a different town now. That also makes it extremley difficult. It just hurts so much to think about losing her and not talking to her ever again... she means so much to me. She's important to me, and i'm important to her..

I would take a break for a while. It is hard when you guys live in different towns, but if your bond is that strong you will over come this. Sometimes people drift apart and it would be better to go out as friends than enemies. Give it time and be patient.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:00 pm
I agree with Queen Zimika, from personal experience, I had a best friend we drifted apart and fell out but now we are pretty good friends again though it took a while, because we had been friends for so long though we drifted apart in some aspects our memories of times together drew us closer again.

So maybe a break wouldnt do you any harm and with internet and mobiles etc making contact that way shouldnt be too hard, even if you do have a break the chances are making contact again wouldn't be hard.

But at the end of the day it is up to you and things will work the way they are meant to I am sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 pm
Queen_Zimika
Crazy_Cassidy15

I would take a break for a while. It is hard when you guys live in different towns, but if your bond is that strong you will over come this. Sometimes people drift apart and it would be better to go out as friends than enemies. Give it time and be patient.

Yeah that's what i think we should do too.. i don't wanna go out as enemies, thats for sure. eek  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 pm
Crazy_Cassidy15
Queen_Zimika
Crazy_Cassidy15

Yeah that's what i think we should do too.. i don't wanna go out as enemies, thats for sure. eek
Good Luck ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm
Queen_Zimika
Crazy_Cassidy15
Queen_Zimika
Crazy_Cassidy15

Good Luck ^_^

Thanks so much ^^
And thanks for replying, as well yum_puddi  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 pm
Crazy_Cassidy15
Queen_Zimika
Crazy_Cassidy15
Queen_Zimika
Crazy_Cassidy15

Good Luck ^_^

Thanks so much ^^
And thanks for replying, as well yum_puddi
tehe that is what we are here for!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 pm
Taking a break is the best idea. I agree with all of you. smile If you're a good person and you deserve to stay friends then you will. That's all there is to it. Sometimes things just happen that we can't control, I hope you can fix your problems and stay friends, but if not, maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Know what I mean? Sometimes you just have to let things go.  

Butterball Baker

HeartSpade

6,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:44 pm
Yeah, time from them usually helps.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash