Submit

Whatever am i

Blessed Genius

15,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:01 pm
moonrise event? what is that? we can be wolfs? how? tell me?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:00 pm
Play the event, read all about it HERE  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Whatever am i

Blessed Genius

15,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:46 pm
Creamy Filling

how do i become a wolf?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 pm
Sinthite
Creamy Filling

how do i become a wolf?

You go to the Moonrise main page, and there's a chance to become a wolf (specifically for the event; you can't seem to be a Moonrise wolf anywhere else). If you start out as a human, you can go to the flash space, and if you die (from attacking the wolves), there's a chance you'll become a wolf. The color is random, so if you're aiming for a specific color, you may have to get killed a lot.

So far, they don't seem to have made any items that can turn you into the Moonrise wolves, which is why this proposal for turning the Moonrise wolves into "I am" items is so popular (1,300+ cookies).  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:38 pm
Kangit
Sinthite
Creamy Filling

how do i become a wolf?

You go to the Moonrise main page, and there's a chance to become a wolf (specifically for the event; you can't seem to be a Moonrise wolf anywhere else). If you start out as a human, you can go to the flash space, and if you die (from attacking the wolves), there's a chance you'll become a wolf. The color is random, so if you're aiming for a specific color, you may have to get killed a lot.

So far, they don't seem to have made any items that can turn you into the Moonrise wolves, which is why this proposal for turning the Moonrise wolves into "I am" items is so popular (1,300+ cookies).

Someone asked about this at the weekly Ask-the-Admin meeting tonight, but they didn't get an answer. Hmm. Creamy, I keep running into you, was it you who asked?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 pm
jellykans
Kangit
Sinthite
Creamy Filling

how do i become a wolf?

Someone asked about this at the weekly Ask-the-Admin meeting tonight, but they didn't get an answer. Hmm. Creamy, I keep running into you, was it you who asked?

no, i never ask anything in ATA.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:24 am
I love having the warewolf item. I am trying to save enough to buy one of each warewolf so I can switch between any one that I want at any time.  
Were-Item Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games