Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
U'W Banu looking for Pad. NOT RELATED TO ANYBODY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:25 pm
I'm truthful. xD She'd be his Beybanu, too, since he has no prospects. And I think they'd get along really well!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 pm
Peppermint Coffee
I'm truthful. xD She'd be his Beybanu, too, since he has no prospects. And I think they'd get along really well!

I just have to add this, your boy has his uncle as competition, just so you know. There is one person that made an offer before the plot thread went up, and that would be concerning this male Know him, Fee?  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:19 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Peppermint Coffee

I just have to add this, your boy has his uncle as competition, just so you know. There is one person that made an offer before the plot thread went up, and that would be concerning this male Know him, Fee?

I actually think that might be his grandpa... xDD I just thought I'd throw him your way and see what you thought. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:30 pm
Edit: I am dumb. xD I do know of him, but I don't believe he and Rad have ever met. xDD  

Feral Mule

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:54 pm
If anyone wants RP with Obadias about Rosha or of Obadias scoping out their Pad for her ( after the 12th) I'm happy to do so <3

I can imagine Obadias scoping out pads for her as much as he can XD ...most likely in a semi-awkward sort of way. He's never actively gone looking for a Pad before, lol.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:11 pm
Peppermint Coffee
Edit: I am dumb. xD I do know of him, but I don't believe he and Rad have ever met. xDD

That somehow doesn't surprise me. Some of the families are a little large and disconnected.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 am
-will totally have to bother Reesh for some uncle/nephew back RP-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 pm
*bump*  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:02 pm
bumpitybump  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:30 pm
Kath... Coffee that guy is that boy's uncle XD

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=AY8BC&c=11q4hbonfic&f=266749181314758157

i hope that links you to the correct family tree since its realllllllllllllllly complicated. if not just search for your boy's name ^^  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:38 pm
Fiction1119
Kath... Coffee that guy is that boy's uncle XD

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=AY8BC&c=11q4hbonfic&f=266749181314758157

i hope that links you to the correct family tree since its realllllllllllllllly complicated. if not just search for your boy's name ^^

I am aware of that, and thank you for the family tree link. *bookmarks this* now I can keep track of who is related to who a little better. This family is complicated, I've noticed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 am
I AM AWESOME PICK ME
Player Name: hibi-tea
SoA Name: Amjad
Picture: Amjad
Pride: U'W
Personality: Listen to THIS song. That is what he thinks he is. The reality is that he fails at smooth talking and is a bit of a goof. He's not a bad guy, but sometimes argumentative. He's a trained warrior.
History: He was born. Still lives at home, and his Dad is about ready to just kick him out in front of everyone.
Number of Banu: Officially = 0; Tentative = 1
Names of Banu: Tentative = Tandotti.
Reason for Interest: I was going to kill him off, but there's been no real opportunity and his Dad is like on his 3rd litter, so it's not even worth it at this point. So he needs to move out and I thought their colors, and his parents colors, would look nice together.
Sweet Talking/Bribes: emo I'm awesome?

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:58 am
my official decision has been made on whom is going to be Rosha's Pad. I know it took a long while, but I was measuring everyone's qualities and looks to see who would fit best with my bright little kitty.

Rosha is going to go to Amjad, Hibi-tea's handsome boy.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff