Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

It was rather nice to be back in the swamplands again; Back with her mother and father and the friends she loved. She didn't particular like being away from her pride and therefor found her name as quick as she could to return. It wasn't difficult after all. She'd always been a 'shadow' so that's what she had choose for her name to be 'Kivuli' or Shadow. It fit her well; unless she wanted to be know she herself could be quite a creep.

Though she never did this to pull pranks or be mean. It was more to protect her father. She loved him more then anything; but he really was incapable of taking care of himself. So she always stayed out of sight and kept a watchful orange eye on him. Though he was taking a nap again so she figured it would be safe to go meet some of the other young lions that had just returned from there naming quest. Just because she had to take care of her father most of the day- didn't mean boys were out of the question. She giggled and trotted off towards the hub of the pride.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:14 pm
It took him a long, long time for him to find his name and find his way back to the pride. Being blind was the main cause for not knowing where he was going, but it had taken almost just as long to find a name he was comfortable with. Yawning, he felt the mud between his toes and grinned. Yes, Einar was home and he could finally relax. His father had helped him find his own small den when he got back and his mom and been so happy she cried.

He was sad, too... One of his sisters hadn't returned yet and he feared she never would. The boy's clouded green eyes stared at nothing as he made his way toward the watering hole. He was so thankful for fresh, clean water. He'd drank several different flavors of dirty water that he almost forgot how good it taste. He probably needed a bath too. Bathing himself could only do so much good. "Hm..."

He put his nose to the air and sniffed. There was a lioness nearby from the smells of it. Interesting!

Feral Mule

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:22 pm
She moved forward with a skip in her step looking back once or twice at the blue lump sleeping in the distance. 'Oh he would be ok! He's got mom!' But her heart still twinged. Last time she had left him alone the poor fellow had almost got himself into a fight with two lions looking for their son- if she hadn't been there too cool the tension between them; lord knows what would have happened to Daddy!

Though he didn't blame the newcomers at all. Most of the swampies knew about Saleem's ways- but the outsiders didn't, and heck she would be cross too if she was looking for her son and ran into Saleem. He was a cause of frustration at times!

She was so careless at where she was headed forward that she bumped right into the rump of a drinking male infront of her. She jumped back and lowered her ears in shame.

"Oh I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to...I just wasn't looking where I was going." She gulped and hoped he wouldn't be too cross.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:07 pm
Einar yelped as he was bumped into. He hadn't heard anything because he was paying more attention to how good the water tasted than anything else. He 'looked' the direction she'd bumped into him and laughed a little, mud dripping off his face. He had been about to take a bath. "Oh, no, it's quite alright. I'm afraid I didn't see you!"

He was hoping she'd get the hint that he couldn't see at all, but most people didn't get that right off the bat. Pawing at his face, he felt the mud and sighed, cleaning it off really fast. "I'm Einar. I just... came home a few days ago from my name trial..."

Feral Mule

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:13 pm
She nodded. "Oh yes. So did I! Name is Kivuli- it means 'Shadow'." She put her paw on his face to get the mud she had slopped over it. She didn't think much of it that she might have been crossing boundaries. She would have done the same for her father- and it just carried over to others.

"Yea- seeing isn't really my strong suit either. I'm a daydreamer. So your not the first lion I've walked into these days. But-"

She paused and cocked her head to the side getting a good look now that the mud was gone. "I've seen you around before. You were born when I was...and you left earlier then I did for my naming quest." She chuckled at him not knowing he was blind. "Couldn't find your way back eh?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:17 am
"Well... In order to find my way back quick, I'd have to be able to see!" Einar snickered a little and rolled his shoulders in something of a shrug. "I haven't seen a thing since the day I was born! I'm actually really surprised I manage to find home. Just goes to show you, a lion always knows which direction home is."

That was so not true. He'd turned up at quite a few prides trying to get here. One by one, they gave him directions back to the Swamplands, but she didn't need to know that. Pushing his mane from his face with a paw, he smeared more mud on his face, and he sighed. "Kivuli.... I like that. My name means Lone Warrior. I had to fight while I was out there. Few hyenas thought they could rough me up because they figured I was blind."

He didn't exactly win, but the hyenas did leave him alone after he got a few good bites and scratches in.

Feral Mule

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff