Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
Hotza didn't mind the venture to the pride. It was interesting getting to know Cythraul better. She would often ask questions about the pirates, that way she would know what she was getting herself into. It begun to seem like a game to her, she decided. Eventually she wanted to go out with them on one of their adventures, though she knew that first she would have to make a name for herself.

As they traveled Hotza started to notice Cythraul more. The more she traveled with him the more comfortable she was around him. As much as she hated to admit it she started feeling like she may have developed feelings toward him. She wouldn't act on them though. If he were to find out she would feel completely embarrassed, especially if he did not return her feelings. For now she would just stick with being his friend.

"Cythraul how much further until we get there?" She asked curiously as they traveled. Her stomach growled loudly as if asking the same question. She looked down at the ground, a bit embarrassed that she couldn't control the sound of her stomach. "Sorry about that."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:27 am
User Image

He had grown attached to her as they traveled back to his pride. However many times he could see her, he'd still share her with the rest of the pride. Unless he wanted her as a mate, but for him he didn't have that connection he wanted with her and he didn't know if he would. Hotza was good company. He explained some things to her, but somethings she had to learn herself.

"We're 'ere." He said, "I 'ave two names 'ere. I go by 'em both. Cythraul is my name I was born with, my name I assumed 'ere. Du Serpentis, Ye can call me either Cythraul or Serpentis." He said. "Come, I take ye ta 'em dens." He put a paw out for her to follow, "Of course unless ye want ta see the water."

Though her stomach growling caused a rumble in his throat, "We'll get some food fer yer rumble there."

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 am
She nodded her head. "I would love to see the water," that would be one thing for her to be fascinated by. The ocean, the endless water. She couldn't imagine what it would be like. She wondered where it ended, if it even ended. The biggest body of water she had ever seen was a lake, and not that big of one. She could wait to eat after they saw the water, she decided.

"I can wait for the food for a little bit if that's okay. I would love to see the water first. Is it okay to swim in it? I used to go swimming in the lake by my house all the time." she explained, thinking back to her younger days. She started to see some pride members and she would give them her friendliest smile when she saw them. She looked around, doing her best to soak in everything around her. The pride seemed lively. As she looked around she knew she made the right choice coming here.

"Thank you again Cythraul for bringing me here. You pride looks amazing." she said admiring all the different colored coats. "I think that I will like staying here a lot."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 pm
Her enthusiasm for the ocean brought a warmth to his heart. "Let us go to the water then." Now he burst from his walk to a run, the water called him home.

The water rushed forth onto the beach, leaving the froth before it fizzled out. "I be sure ye will like it. Of course ye will 'ave yer duties ta the crew, the first mates, captains, and ye King. Its 'ard work ta make sure everyone is well off in what they be needin'." Cythraul dug his paws into the sand and let the water wash over his paws. The cool ocean water was nice. "We do like a party though." He gave a laugh that caused the gulls to take flight.

"'Ungry yet?"

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:27 am
She grinned at him. It was beautiful here, beautiful and perfect. "Yes I am," she said with a soft laugh. "I'm excited to see one of the pride's parties. It must be amazing and spectacular. I will be aloud to go to the parties right? Even though I'm new?" she asked a bit sheepishly. She was a bit worried still that she would be treated differently not being born into the pride.

"If you don't mind me asking what is your favorite part of the pride?" she asked curiously. She knew he fit in the pride, where she probably stood out. She wondered what he liked to do around the pride when he had a spare moment to share.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:44 pm
"Aye, it is. And it be a ruckus thing. I be sure ye can join in. If'n ye have a problem, I be takin' ye under me wing and take ye ta the party meself." The male turned away from the water with reluctance, "Let me be showin' ye the dens. Caves be the wonders and the dens in which we stay. They be warm."

He turned away from the water with reluctance. "Me favorite part. I don't 'ave a favorite part. This place just calls ta me. Its where me soul feels at 'ome."

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:57 pm
She nodded her head. "Thank you so much!" She said gleefully. This all seemed like a wonderful dream. Before she was simply a rogue, trying to find her way, but now here she was in this new pride with all this splender and riches and not to mention parties. She would have to be on her best behavior to make sure she didn't upset anyone.

"This life here truly is perfect isn't it." She said dreamily as she looked around. "How anyone could leave it is beyond me."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm
"I wouldn't say it be completely without 'azard. But aye, perfect." He laughed. "I wouldn't know why anyone would want ta leave 'ere. The sea is great, we party 'ard, we 'ave a good time. And we plunder!" He gave a roar of pride, "But I be thinkin' we take ye to them corsairs where ye can be situated. Ye must learn thar."  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:30 pm
Hotza nodded her head. She would have to learn to get used to plundering, though as long as she was not the one doing it she wouldn't have too much of a problem. "I would love to meet the corsairs that I'll be staying with!" She was excited to meet the other females who had decided to make this pride their home. She wondered what they were like and if they would be kind to her. She hoped they would be.

"What sort of things will I be doing in the pride?" She asked curiously. Her duty as corsair worried her a little. Of course she was beyond excited to start, but she was a just a little worried that she wouldn't do her job correctly, that she would be too slow at it. She didn't want to let down Cythraul or the rest of the pride.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 pm
"Well ye will be tending ta some males as per yer role as a corsair. Watchin' them cubs, but cubs are pretty easy. They can be doin' a lot of their own. Makin' sure we 'ave food in our bellies. It be a tough job bein' a female, but yer a corsair now. Ye will be fine lass." The male said as he bumped his shoulder against hers, "Don't be worrin' 'bout it too much. May make yer head spin. If anyone bothers ye too much, let me know. I'll talk 'em straight." Then he laughed, "I don't be thinkin' anyone would though, but in case ye let me know."

He led her along the ways to the den area, "Sleepin' quarters. Caves are nice." Then he pointed with his paw in another direction, east of them. "There be the water that way. Trees where the fruits are, great place, that way." Pointing in another direction. "Ye will be 'appy 'ere. Pretty busy, sometimes."

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:05 pm
She felt embarassed when he said he would help her if anyone bothered her. She was proud to be part of the pride now. She would make sure she did everything in her powers to Cythraul proud of her. Everything about this pride made her head spin. She listened to his advise and didn't worry about it too much. If he thought she would do fine than she would!

As they walked she looked at ever detail, making sure to memorize where everything was. When the males needed food she would be right there to help them out. She didn't want to fall behind the other corsairs. "Thank you for showing me around." She said excitedly. "When am I going to start my duties as a corsair?" She was ready anytime of course, though she would like to be able to prepare herself. There were so many task she would have to learn how to do.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:38 am
The male gave her a bow and then a gentle nudge with his shoulder. "Aye. Ye will be doin' great here. Ye can start yer work as a corsair as soon as ye 'ead over to where they are. Yer already sorta startin' lass." He grinned. "Keepin' me pretty 'appy just bein' 'round me." Another nudge. "Be off with ye then. Don't want ta be scolded do ye." A chuckle rumbling through him, "I be seein' ye 'round Hotza."  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces